Sock It To Me, Peng Challenge!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Just giving you an option to reconsider your request. Oh, wait. It really wasn't a request was it?

Then I'm giving you an option to reconsider your order.

Don't do it Seanachai... ya don't want the unwashed masses thinking their God can make a mistake </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

This has become thematic in your posts concerning me. I'm not that "freakishly large".

I didn't say you were a giant, Boo, but you are freakishly large. I've seen pictures of you, and you are much taller than serves any real purpose.

I imagine that, like the Irish elk, you are destined to become an evolutionary dead-end.

And don't feel alone. Bauhaus is freakishly large, as well.

[ August 14, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Well, obviously I'm doing something wrong since I can't get the buggers to wash...</font>

I'm not washing until you send a stinkin' turn.

Wait, there's something wrong with that picture.

I'm not washing, and I'll send a stinkin' turn as soon as you do the same.

This has become thematic in your posts concerning me. I'm not that "freakishly large".

I didn't say you were a giant, Boo, but you are freakishly large. I've seen pictures of you, and you are much taller than serves any real purpose.

</font>

Now, now lads, let's not quibble and bicker about who's a large 'un and who wears red pointy hats. And no need to delve further into the habits of Mace ... do the Australians still wear habits? I ask because of the famous World War II book and movie Nun But the Brave which featured Australians ... Marines ... oh well, six of one and so forth.

It is my considered opinion ... it IS my opinion and I've considered it and it must, therefore, BE my considered opinion that Seanachai needs to have his silverware dumped upon his kitchen floor yet again ... pity I've no plans to travel to ManyAppleLess. If anyone is in the area and would like to stand in I'll be happy to provide expert advice. I think it would do him a world of good.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It is my considered opinion ... it IS my opinion and I've considered it and it must, therefore, BE my considered opinion that Seanachai needs to have his silverware dumped upon his kitchen floor yet again ... pity I've no plans to travel to ManyAppleLess.

He's still crying about the three spoons you stuck in your pockets when everyone else was distracted by the noise. Very clever.

Did you know he had to slurp his soup straight out of the can for weeks after that? Got a nasty hairlip from it too.

Bankers, sheesh...

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It is my considered opinion ... it IS my opinion and I've considered it and it must, therefore, BE my considered opinion that Seanachai needs to have his silverware dumped upon his kitchen floor yet again ... pity I've no plans to travel to ManyAppleLess.

He's still crying about the three spoons you stuck in your pockets when everyone else was distracted by the noise. Very clever.

</font>

Originally posted by Moriarty:

Send the cheeky bastiche to Coventry. </font>
(And somewhere in Ill-Noise, a bleary-eyed face lifts itself from out of the toilet bowl, croaks some garbled nonsense and then mercifully, again passes out.)

Don't you have some corn to bring in from the back 40 there, ArtyMorty?

While I got the scenario, I cannot forward it due to the east coast power outage affecting my cable modem access. So, play it as is...anything that cuases pain to Joebob or his ilk is fine with me.

Yes, yes, I am in Chicago and have power, but comcast dhcp servers aren't, and I can't get an IP...so my cable modem is a large doorstop at the moment.

So, I will go back to playing in the desert with explody things. NG Cavscout, your next task is to write a report: "Why The House of Shaw make the Italians look good in 1940". subtitle it "See Joebob run, run Joebob run!

Mace...and what would occur if Bauhaus dressed as a sheep? That thought should even make Berli sick.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

While I got the scenario, I cannot forward it due to the east coast power outage affecting my cable modem access. So, play it as is...anything that cuases pain to Joebob or his ilk is fine with me.

Which scenario is that? The one I made, or one that you concocted in some chemically induced stupor? My own devilish conconction can be had

from here.

/SirReal

Originally posted by eichenbaum:

Is Seanachai really the slowest in sending back turns of the Peng Challenge ?

Yes, he sends the turns out on floppy by Pony Express.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Put a too cute message on your answering machine.

Now sod off.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by eichenbaum:

Is Seanachai really the slowest in sending back turns of the Peng Challenge ?

Sorry, Eichenbaum. Most of them are probably still shaking off their hangovers. In a few hours the more coherent members might make a showing. </font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Am I not the slowest returner of turns?</font>

Not by a long shot. Goanna, the lizard with the morals of a flamethrower team, has owed me a turn since last November. Whereas you have only owed me one for three weeks - I mean, even chrisl takes longer than that, and he's got the excuse that he's a rocket scientist.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moriarty:

Send the cheeky bastiche to Coventry. </font>
(And somewhere in Ill-Noise, a bleary-eyed face lifts itself from out of the toilet bowl, croaks some garbled nonsense and then mercifully, again passes out.)

Don't you have some corn to bring in from the back 40 there, ArtyMorty? </font>