Sock It To Me, Peng Challenge!

The dunderhead days of summer are gone. :( School starts tomorrow. To top it all off, I forgot my CMBB CD @ a cousin's house today. redface.gif

We were playing BF 1942, and I took my PC over for a 3 PC LAN game. To play BF 1942, I had to take my CMBB disk out of the drive, and then laid it out on a shelf. :mad:

So it appears my victory in the game between that gremlin No Good CavScout will be put on the back burner for a week perhaps?? I'm not sure when I'll be able to retrieve my disk.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bastables:

Mace, the All Blacks beat you're worthless little country. My ego swells with pride and hubris, send me a setup and prepare to be dominated, crypto-facist, communist dog peddling swine.

Let me know when you beat us in a real sport, Aussie Rules, before you start with the strutting and chest beating.

What terms would you like in our next battle, my Kiwi nemesis?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bastables:

Mace, the All Blacks beat you're worthless little country. My ego swells with pride and hubris, send me a setup and prepare to be dominated, crypto-facist, communist dog peddling swine.

Let me know when you beat us in a real sport, Aussie Rules, before you start with the strutting and chest beating.

What terms would you like in our next battle, my Kiwi nemesis?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

It's really hot here today. I wish I knew someone with a boat.

Wait a minute........

Yes, just walk down that road, it's only a short hike back to your car, thanks for leaving the champagne behind, no really, it's faster than taking this boat with the 225 hp all the way around, only 96F out, you'll be fine, can't be more than 400 feet...

Mwuhahahaha...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Be ambiguous; it lets you work both sides of the issue.

Now sod off.

So, Thursday, 3:15 CST, my VPN connection to the office in Detroit goes -poof!- and I'm at odds.

Friday, still no connectivity due to the blackout, so I have an impromtu 3 day weekend.

This morning, all connections are back up and pingable, but now the internal corporate VPN is screwy, so even though I can see my Sparcstation, I can't get to it. So it's looking like a 4 day weekend.

The bad news? I had just gotten caught up with my email Thursday - now I'm going to be 500 behind again.

I blame all of you wretched creatures, with your loud music and your fast cars and your rumble seats.

So, Thursday, 3:15 CST, my VPN connection to the office in Detroit goes -poof!- and I'm at odds.

Friday, still no connectivity due to the blackout, so I have an impromtu 3 day weekend.

This morning, all connections are back up and pingable, but now the internal corporate VPN is screwy, so even though I can see my Sparcstation, I can't get to it. So it's looking like a 4 day weekend.

The bad news? I had just gotten caught up with my email Thursday - now I'm going to be 500 behind again.

I blame all of you wretched creatures, with your loud music and your fast cars and your rumble seats.

What in the name of all that's Berli is this? Are we to be treated to a chapter and verse rendition of your so-called life now? Is this the dalem Blog? Go do something worthwhile ... hit a golfball.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What in the name of all that's Berli is this? Are we to be treated to a chapter and verse rendition of your so-called life now? Is this the dalem Blog? Go do something worthwhile ... hit a golfball.

Joe

a) Golf? Hahahahaha!

B) Sadly, I am now logged onto my Sparc, diligently sorting through emails. Someone finally got their act together network-wise, it seems.

c) Send me a turn. Better yet, surrender so we can stop the pain.

B) Sadly, I am now logged onto my Sparc, diligently sorting through emails.

So tell me, do the people who E-mail you treat you with the same disdain and contempt that we all do? Do their messages all end with phrases like, "U SUK!" OR "DIE, DIE, DIE, I.T. DRONE!!!" Please say it's so.

It would fill me with such joy.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

B) Sadly, I am now logged onto my Sparc, diligently sorting through emails.

So tell me, do the people who E-mail you treat you with the same disdain and contempt that we all do? Do their messages all end with phrases like, "U SUK!" OR "DIE, DIE, DIE, I.T. DRONE!!!" Please say it's so.

It would fill me with such joy. </font>

It would fill me with such joy.

It will make you very happy that my customer heaps abuse upon my person in email and by phone that you would scarcely believe. The others are pretty much okay. Especially the one that keeps reminding me that my Russian Love Waiting For Me.

Well I for one DON'T hope that he gets such messages. I've been drinking and boating with dalem, I've broken bread with him, I've counted him as a companion traveller in this life...

Joe

So, one time in your life you get to sit at "the cool table" and now you're Porthos to his Athos.

You are a sad, sad man.

So when are we going to fight this "Free the Ohio Seven" battle, or whatever it is you've been yammering on about? Or has some other shiny piece of tinfoil distracted you again?

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>So when are we going to fight this "Free the Ohio Seven" battle, or whatever it is you've been yammering on about? Or has some other shiny piece of tinfoil distracted you again?</font>

The rest of us wrote off Muffin and LasVegasTimmy as soon as Joe nominated himself as their champion. I mean, it's pretty much all over bar the embarassing AAR and his complaints about not being able to find his dentures, right?

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

The dunderhead days of summer are gone. :( School starts tomorrow. To top it all off, I forgot my CMBB CD @ a cousin's house today.

Simpleton. Serves you right for (a) taking it out of your CD-ROM drive (mine is glued shut) and (76.2mm) using smilies.

Here's hoping the postal service is up to it's normal efficiency level.

Heheheheh.

Steve

So, one time in your life you get to sit at "the cool table" and now you're Porthos to his Athos.

You are a sad, sad man.

Joe Shaw dresses too poorly to be Porthos to my Athos. But here are some pics of my favorite rapier:

image07.jpg

image09.jpg

[ August 18, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You are a sad, sad man.

Joe Shaw dresses too poorly to be Porthos to my Athos. But here are some pics of my favorite rapier:

image07.jpg

image09.jpg </font>

Oh, and Boo_Radley the last time I checked we were short ... I don't know ... A BATTLE TO FIGHT WITH? It's that pesky short term memory loss again isn't it? I've warned you about the effects of huffing copier toner.

Joe

a) the last time you saw steel of that quality it was thwacking you with the flat across your flabby, old man-buttocks after you'd held your alms bowl up to the wrong gentleman.

B) I sent you a fine map for you & Boo to Die-a-Lot on.

Seanachai as tha four week auld containts o' an incontinaint ol' man's underpants. An' ye knoo Ah'm right aboot tha'. Ah saint ye a setoop, ye crushed mollusc, an' ye noo hadnae returrrned at. Sort ye sailf oot mon, an' saind tha feckin' file back.

Dalem, as tha a manly rapier, such as wid bae more 'an 6 months auld, wi' a history an' such....or did ye buy at' doon at tha local pellet gun, nanchuka an' fake feckin' rapier shoppe??

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You are a sad, sad man.

image07.jpg

image09.jpg </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Speaking of Aussie Land, I saw a wonderful program about Wombats on Animal Planet. It was a surprise to me just how much Mace looks like a Wombat. wombat.jpg

Wombat

wombat.jpg

Mace

What do you all think?

I think it's time for your medication again.

Mace

Originally posted by OGSF:

Seanachai as tha four week auld containts o' an incontinaint ol' man's underpants. An' ye knoo Ah'm right aboot tha'. Ah saint ye a setoop, ye crushed mollusc, an' ye noo hadnae returrrned at. Sort ye sailf oot mon, an' saind tha feckin' file back.

Dalem, as tha a manly rapier, such as wid bae more 'an 6 months auld, wi' a history an' such....or did ye buy at' doon at tha local pellet gun, nanchuka an' fake feckin' rapier shoppe??

Gawd, I think the demon drink has finally conquered the Welsh rarebit. That accent has GOT to be getting worse ! As I sit and read it, my eyes cross and water and the lips freeze, stuck by the brogue ! Arrrgh.

ps. Send a turn, my flame throwers a-wait. Git.

Noba.

Nidan1 you are a twit.

Mace is a kindly older person who would command respect in any company. (Apart from his one foible, supporting Geelong).

He is a pillar of society, dealing with pillocks like yourself on behalf of his country with nary a twitch in his mask of competence. He commands reserves of composure whilst you can only wallow in compost. He rises above all others in dedication to helping others where you hack and slash at peoples legs as they pass your forlorn, prostrate sack of a body, shrivelled by your years of substance abuse. Pah.

Noba.