Summertime...And The Peng Challenge Is Easy...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Mouse:

<font size=-1>Well, THAT was an absolute snooze-fest...

The first battle between PondScum and Mouse ended in a........ nap.</font>

Let's see - you had 23 tanks and a wide-open steppe to advance across, while I had an infantry company and two AT guns with less than 23 rounds of AP ammo between them. You could have just set up a group move order on turn 1, hit Go every time, and you'd have a guaranteed win. And yet you quit.

In other words, what we have here is yet another glorious victory for the forces of persiflage. Mon petite general would be proud of me, if the useless bugger wasn't so scared of CMBB.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mouse:

<font size=-1>Well, THAT was an absolute snooze-fest...

The first battle between PondScum and Mouse ended in a........ nap.</font>

Let's see - you had 23 tanks and a wide-open steppe to advance across, while I had an infantry company and two AT guns with less than 23 rounds of AP ammo between them. You could have just set up a group move order on turn 1, hit Go every time, and you'd have a guaranteed win. And yet you quit.

In other words, what we have here is yet another glorious victory for the forces of persiflage. Mon petite general would be proud of me, if the useless bugger wasn't so scared of CMBB. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

What the hell is a Peng Challenge? *Looks two posts above* Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, a mouse. >=)

Kitty

KITTY KITTY KITTY

WOOO -- HOOOO!!

BTW< is it time for Happy Birthday yet? I remember being scarred by Mace's lap dance a couple of years ago . . .

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

What the hell is a Peng Challenge? *Looks two posts above* Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, a mouse. >=)

Kitty

KITTY KITTY KITTY

WOOO -- HOOOO!!

BTW< is it time for Happy Birthday yet? I remember being scarred by Mace's lap dance a couple of years ago . . .

Steve </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty

KITTY KITTY KITTY

WOOO -- HOOOO!!

Steve </font>

So where's Mace? Berli? JDMorse? Peng? Senachi? and all the other losers?

Kitty

I'm sorry, how may I redirect your call?

Seriously, <big>Welcome Back!</big>

All of the Olde Ones are spoiled brats pretending to lament the lackluster quality of recent posts. If any of them still had half a prostate, they'd show up here to challenge me to a game in order to prove otherwise.

Regardless, it's a rare treat to have the Ladies of the 'pool increase their number by 50% or more.

Oh, and Mace (among others) will be along shortly (no pun intended) to pay their respects.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

You'll have to excuse Boo -- he's from Ohio (the equivalent of having to ride the short bus -- for life).

Steve

And you'll have to excuse MrSpkr. He is to the Peng Thread what styrofoam peanuts are to the universe.

He takes up space and is inert.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who the hell made Lurker a Knight? We NEED the CessPool website and I think MrSpkr is in over his head ... not that that would be a bad thing.

Joe

Let's see, Boo obviously started the process, but it was finalized by...you.

Joe Shaw

Member # 258

posted March 19, 2003 07:07 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well far be it from little old ME to suggest that ANY squire not be elevated to Knight ... sheesh, some Australians have ZERO sense of humor. .

Therefore I hereby acknowledge that Squire Lurker is now and shall henceforth be known as ... Knight of the CessPool, Sir Lurker ... and may Gawd have mercy on OUR souls.

Joe

I didn't realize having Alzheimer's was a requisite for the office of Justicar. Good GAWD man! Isn't there at least one stenographer in your employ who actually knows anything about record keeping, or stenography, for that matter?

I didn't think so.

Lurk </font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

Tråkigt att höra om familjen. Själv är barn planerade med min flickvän/sambo sedan sju år. Hon ska bara bli klar med sin läkarutbildning så drar vi igång produktionen på allvar.

Tjugonio, lilleplutt. Trettiotre.

/SirReal

That was ... Suhreal....

Twat ....

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Sir Lenakonrad

You are a Knight of the Pool and rightly so. You have withstood the slings and arrows and emerged with head held high.

You have bestowed upon my humble personage the great honor of taking me to Squire. It was an honor that was indeed overwhelming and will always be something that I will never forget.

I have made an effort to live up to your kindness, but I am afraid that it is not to be.

I am too much a vagabond, a free spirit, and a wanderer. I can no more be a Squire than Seanachai can write a coherent post. Or Berlichtingen can post something funny. It is one of those things that is just not meant to be.

Keep in mind one thing Good Knight. You have the favor of the Ladies of the Pool and this is as high an honor as can be bestowed by anyone.

Sir Lenakonrad, I wish you well in all your endeavors.

Excellent!

I see you have inherited The Amazing WonderLust gene from my erstwilling progeny lenakonrad! You, too, have the same hankering to hunker down and explore mysterious holes and dank crevices - what ho! Boggs??

It's an' excitin' loif yer embarkin' on, noo doot.

I'm sure your rappier-like whit will obdure e'er the most occluded funk-addled minions that saunter and mince thence yon 'Pool.

Tally-ho Boggs!!

*loving <BIG>BOOT</BIG> applied*

GrandLiege AJ

proclaimed by Kitty and sure to go down in MBT legend:

So where's Mace?

I was sitting in your cat litter tray, running the fine but slightly soiled grains through my hands and disparing at your prolonged absence.

But, my top aussie-shiela, there is one thing I've been meaning to ask you since I last celebrated your birthday in my own very special way........

*sits on Kitty's lap*

....can I put my clothes back on? The cold weather's playing havoc with my extremities.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, no you idiot, I didn't finalize the process, I just put the official stamp on it after AussieJeff did another of his JOBS on us. So we have HIM to thank for both your AND lenakonrad ... man he has got to be laughing his butt off right about now.

Joe

Sir AJ

It was my intent to respond to your..*sniff*.. glowing post with a mighty tribute, however, the above post from Joe Shaw simply cannot be topped!

You and the good Sir lenakonrad have succeeded in raising the standard, as it were, in your ability to wrankle, upset, annoy, and just plain piss off the staid and stale authority figures of the Pool.

I have been as the mosquito to your dragon in degree of annoyance. While I cannot accept a title, rest assured that the support and loyalty to your continued efforts will be there.

Originally posted by Lars:

The GF came by, took me out to dinner, and then gave me dessert.

Guess who didn't get any last night?

That's right, you, my opponents.

Mwuhahahaha....

SSN Hint Of The Day: Be judgmental.

Now sod off.

You're dating Gaylord Focker? Now there's an image that sends shivers down my spine.

[ June 20, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]