Summertime...And The Peng Challenge Is Easy...

Well then, I guess persistence, has paid off, this worm has exposed all of my foibles for the world to see!!! Honor demands that I thrash him on the field of combat, and duly send him back to whence he came beaten and bruised.

SirFake...send me a set up; CMBB ver 1.03, 2000-3000 pts, I will be the Germans, QB or canned scenario, no matter. Season or location not important. You can handle that?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Well then, I guess persistence, has paid off, this worm has exposed all of my foibles for the world to see!!! Honor demands that I thrash him on the field of combat, and duly send him back to whence he came beaten and bruised.

SirFake...send me a set up; CMBB ver 1.03, 2000-3000 pts, I will be the Germans, QB or canned scenario, no matter. Season or location not important. You can handle that?

Ohhh, a thrashing! Joy unto me!

Expect it within a day or so.

/SirReal

Dear Boo

Please list a description of each girl you have dated in your lifetime:

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

1. The saucy wench who whiles away her hours leaning up against lamp posts, humming "Ten Cents A Dance" to any sailor in earshot.

2. The gum cracking, bottle blonde in the cashmere sweater and poodle skirt, who on any given date, spends 95% of her time in the backseat, staring at the dome light.

3. The skinny, knock kneed, mousey girl who'd do anything, anything if only the star quarterback would notice her.

That's pretty much what I expected.

GetReal, I like the cut of your gibe son. I'm going to go out on a limb here and do something I would normally never do.

I hereby propose that SirReal (spelt but not bolded) be deemed a Serf of The CessPool from this point forward ... and backward too since his backside will be what we all ***BOOOT***.

Naturally that means that I have first rights of refusal should the day ever come (he should BE so lucky) that I determine his postings to be adequate and elevate him to the loft rank of Squire ... don't hold your breath son. FIRST I have to deem your posts worthy and THEN ... well then you have to stick around long enough to indicate that you won't backslide to your lurking days.

Now I do this IN SPITE OF his incredibly long and almost supernatural Lurker status AND despite the fact that he's from a Goober nation like Sweden.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I hereby propose that SirReal (spelt but not bolded) be deemed a Serf of The CessPool from this point forward ... and backward too since his backside will be what we all ***BOOOT***.

I'd bow, scrape and chant "I'm not worthy", but since that's obvious to all, I'll simply refrain.

Please inform me when I am worthy to clean to underside of your boots with a bodypart of your choosing, Oh Great One!

Does this mean that I may add Serf of the CessPool to my sig?

/SirReal

I hereby propose that SirReal (spelt but not bolded) be deemed a Serf of The CessPool from this point forward despite the fact that he's from a Goober nation like Sweden.

Joe

Okay Joe, just when exactly did he promise to introduce you to the (all bow down):

Swedish Bikini Team?

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'd bow, scrape and chant "I'm not worthy", but since that's obvious to all, I'll simply refrain.

Please inform me when I am worthy to clean to underside of your boots with a bodypart of your choosing, Oh Great One!

Does this mean that I may add Serf of the CessPool to my sig?

/SirReal </font>

You may but it may NOT be bolded. In the Shavian House we only bold Squires and Knights of the CessPools and all serfs are clearly identified as being (spelt but not bolded). Do NOT presume your station to be higher than it is, you are a Serf of the CessPool and nothing more ... of course you're nothing LESS than that either.

But he's not part of the Shaving House, so that rule really doesn't apply, now does it?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

You may but it may NOT be bolded. In the Shavian House we only bold Squires and Knights of the CessPools and all serfs are clearly identified as being (spelt but not bolded). Do NOT presume your station to be higher than it is, you are a Serf of the CessPool and nothing more ... of course you're nothing LESS than that either.

But he's not part of the Shaving House, so that rule really doesn't apply, now does it? </font>

Berli and Joe

I think I can clarify this for you, as I have some experience in these matters.

SirReal is a serf and will remain a serf until Joe forgets about him. Then he will be taken to Squire by someone else, but that someone else will have his Squiring rights taken away for no good reason, leaving said serf still in a state of perpetual limbo, and everybody will still be trying to remember why Boo was allowed to become a Knight. At this point said serf won't care and will probably start posting on some other thread anyway, so in the long run:

It doesn't matter

Originally posted by SirReal:

I didn't think there actually was one.

Boy, was I wrong.

The Team

/SirReal

Aaargh, they actually want real money to see them now.

I refused to spend it on that Lake Michigan sludge water known as Old Milwaukee Beer, I ain't spending it here either.

Wonder if there's a vintage beer commercial channel...?

Ah, but as the Knight who elevated him to Serf I have first rights of refusal and therefore he can be considered a PRESUMPTIVE member ... now can't he.

Well, I suppose he could... except that a serf, by definition, is a serf to the pool at large and not part of any house. Then there is the slight hope that he isn't a complete idiot, in which case, he wouldn't want to be part of the Shaving House

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Berli and Joe

I think I can clarify this for you, as I have some experience in these matters.

SirReal is a serf and will remain a serf until Joe forgets about him. Then he will be taken to Squire by someone else, but that someone else will have his Squiring rights taken away for no good reason, leaving said serf still in a state of perpetual limbo, and everybody will still be trying to remember why Boo was allowed to become a Knight. At this point said serf won't care and will probably start posting on some other thread anyway, so in the long run:

It doesn't matter

PanzerLeader is the only one with no squiring rights... and that was a condition of his knighthood in the first place. As to Boo, I assume it was the will of god... because I sure as HELL didn't have anything to do with it

Ah, but as the Knight who elevated him to Serf I have first rights of refusal and therefore he can be considered a PRESUMPTIVE member ... now can't he.

Well, I suppose he could... except that a serf, by definition, is a serf to the pool at large and not part of any house. Then there is the slight hope that he isn't a complete idiot, in which case, he wouldn't want to be part of the Shaving House </font>

But come now Berli let's not quibble over a mere serf but instead turn our attention to a more important question ... Just how long DOES it take for severe alcohol poisoning to get cleared up ... or, in other words, when can we expect to hear Seanachai's side of the Lake ManyTonkaToys story?

I suspect that we shall never hear that story... or, at any rate, anything close to the real story. As you know, Seanachai has almost no memory retention, so anything he posts will, no doubt, be so many pink elephants. However, as I have reason to call him (a bastard) this evening, I will inquire

...I will inquire

Just ask him if he recalls kissing Lars. The horror of it is sure to jolt his memory. I can assure you, it's an image I've been trying to block out ever since.

Papa

[ June 17, 2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

It doesn't matter

Bravo!

Bravado!

(in tears...) </font>

Oh great...another Swede...

Or is he... *hmmm*

Kan dui svarra erligt på denna fraåga... Hvad aer tree pluss sjuh?

Note that the above text will not work in any online translation gadget. Only a real Swede (or dane/norwegian/finn) can answer that one.

This should be interesting.

Now we can only hope that Jim Boggs doesn't start posting non-sensical photos at ever opportunity or start posting in tongues like his liege.

Clear?

Joe

Yes......Thank you Joe!

Persephone