Summertime...And The Peng Challenge Is Easy...

The rules are as follows, you twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge some one. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. That means hands off oh ye of Lillipution intellect. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Que es Coventry? It's our own whimsical way of dealing with those we really don't like. And we really don't like anybody, so draw your own conclusions. If you can.

Leave your personal hang-ups, hatreds and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the HELL is this, a FERRINER convention?

Dear GetReal, READ the rules. Post an email address or we'll simply ignore you ... actually we'll probably ignore you anyway since you seem a VERY dim bulb. Member #1597 and a JUNIOR MEMBER. Prolific you're not.

Mommy, you are not fit to lick the scum from the shoes of Sir Elvis and considering how low HE is that should tell you something ... do NOT presume to use his sacred posting method.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. That means hands off oh ye of Lillipution intellect. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast.

Translation: Don't make fun of anyone here because if you do, they will have an emotional explosion, then stew and mope and not talk to you again because of a possible inferiority complex wich the controls of this thread are put in place for them to overcompensate for their percieved short comings.

If the above sounds like you or something good to you, then post away ole chap, you will be met with open arms and damp hankerchief.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What in the HELL is this, a FERRINER convention?

Excellent, a small-minded bigot. Just what I need for a warm-up. By the way, the spelling is "foreigner". Don't they teach you kids to spell?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dear GetReal, READ the rules. Post an email address or we'll simply ignore you ... actually we'll probably ignore you anyway since you seem a VERY dim bulb. Member #1597 and a JUNIOR MEMBER. Prolific you're not.

Oh, and I suppose you started out with 3800 posts for free, did you? The email address has been fixed, since you actually had a point there.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

Excellent, a small-minded bigot. Just what I need for a warm-up. By the way, the spelling is "foreigner". Don't they teach you kids to spell?

Ah! A bright one I see </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

And another Swede as well, maybe it's in here to get dating tips from Leutnant Hortland , the poor sod. Go back where you came from and build me another Volvo, twit. (I love my S-60).

Sorry, due to tax reasons, production has been moved out of the country.

As to loving your S-60. Be careful.

condom-cap-sm.gifjv_volvo_s80crash.jpg

I doubt the warranty covers it.

/SirReal

SirFake:

If you read the rules, I'm sure somewhere in them, it stated that pictures of SSN's are not required, not only that, they are literally not wanted. If you want to display yourself with the latest Swedish headwear, I am sure that there are other threads that would love to have you....hmmmm, the Finnish Oponent Finder Thread comes to mind. Now sod off laddie!!

[ June 17, 2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

SirFake:

If you read the rules, I'm sure somewhere in them, it stated that pictures of SSN's are not required, not only that, they are literally not wanted.

Oh no, I am undone. Woe unto me. Such a brutal and intelligent comeback has left me speechless and demotivated.

Sodding off as per instructions, SIR!

Besides, I have better things to do. Like watching my toenails grow. Or work. Tough choice, that one...

/SirReal

Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

It should be noted that :

ELVIS HAS SENT A FILE THAT HAS HAD THE FILENAME CHANGED !!!!!!!

<font size=-1>tHUS DO i PROcLAiM tHAT He iS A CHEATING MONGREL ! </font>

(wHY ElsE WOULD elvis - the cheating mongrel - change a file name ???????????? )

Noba

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

SirFake:

If you read the rules, I'm sure somewhere in them, it stated that pictures of SSN's are not required, not only that, they are literally not wanted.

Oh no, I am undone. Woe unto me. Such a brutal and intelligent comeback has left me speechless and demotivated.

Besides, I have better things to do. Like watching my toenails grow. Or work. Tough choice, that one...

/SirReal </font>

Originally posted by SirFake:

Besides, I have better things to do. Like watchingmy toenails grow. Or work. Tough choice, that one...

Can you actually see your toes, or does your prehensile tail cover them up? work would be my choice for you, and while your building those BigMacs, think of something actually witty to post after the whistle blows.

[ June 17, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by SirReal:

Be gentle with me.

Or I will bleed all over you.

Well isn't this just about par for the course. We finally get someone in here who shows a dash of imagination and you guys run him off!

The double entendre of his name speaks volumes of his ingenuity and brilliance.

However:

Upon closer examination of his initial post, I have come to the conclusion that he has chosen the wrong name. What he is describing is certainly not of a dreamlike state, but rather a real life occurance that elicits much pain.

Therefore:

I would like to encourage the precocious Junior Member to return, but this time with a moniker more in keeping with his wit:

All hail the return of: Sir Cumcision

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

/SirReal

Or standing in front of a train...........

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I would like to encourage the precocious Junior Member to return, but this time with a moniker more in keeping with his wit:

All hail the return of: Sir Cumcision

That's hilarious! I'm not jewish though, and thus have not had to suffer genital mutilation. The reference to bleeding was, of course, from Monty Pythons' excellent "Search for the Holy Grail". I'm just mentioning it since you seem unaware.

Don't worry, I'm not gone for good, but I really do have to work. And no, it's not making those cow dung flavored patties out of a meat-like substance that's the number one favorite food in some parts of the world.

As to the presence or absence of an extra appendage (furry or not), I don't see that it's any of your concern, Nidan1. And I wouldn't allow you to caress it even if I had one, so don't bother to ask.

/SirReal

See ya later furry Swede, try to arm yourself before you come back to battle wits. Better yet, may your visit here be as short as Ingemar Johanssen's reign as heavyweight champ.

[ June 17, 2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]