Who has the smallest member number?

Ok, so the reason I'm curious is that I haven't seen a single user with a smaller number than mine. (except for BTS, who happen to have the 42 :D )

Was there ever a number 1?

Did all the good ole members crash themselves in the frenzies?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ckoharik

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by davidh:

Is there any way to know what a person's member number is other than making an empty post like this? ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, nope! And my member is bigger than yours! :D

I'm 1515 now

BUT I used to be a LOW number less than 1000 until I had to reregister because I corrupted my user profile by attempting to FORCE a post when the server was crashing or crashed or was acting up.

So I had to re-register and loose my LOW number, OH well, 1515 is still "sort-of " low smile.gif

-tom w

The measuring of members is a time-honered bonding experience between men.

This is most commonly done between those who have a 'Junior Member' attached to them, but among those with a full 'Member' a somewhat more discreet observation method is often employed. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattias:

Just out of curiosity Berlichtingen, how come you have such a low number but has "only" been registered since 11-22-99?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My theory is that the member number has nothing to do with registration date... it is an indication of how far one has sunk into depravity :D

Aww, you guys are making it too easy... ;)

<----

Actually I have a theory that all of us that were pre-ultimate bulletain board system were listed as having signed on on the first date, so were just numbered alphabetically. If you look, I actually have a lower number than BTS itself... ;)

Oh, and if you want to know your number without posting, just do a search for your previous posts - it'll show up there.

> Member number one if the default

> administrator when setting up the board.

Just 1?!! :rolleyes: Hmm... Compared to mine, that's REALLY short member.

Arrgh... should have known better than posting on THIS thread. smile.gif

[ 04-11-2001: Message edited by: Skipper ]