Wargame Geek Mission Poll

Have you ever wondered just how pasty-faced your opponent is?

Have you ever dreamt of meeting someone with glasses as thick as yours?

Have you ever had nightmares about hordes of chubby, acne-scarred wargamers invading your computer screen?

Well look no further.

Maybe I'm stupid, maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm drunk (well, I'm definitely drunk, but that's beside the point), but out of the whatever goodness is left in my blackened, shrivelled heart, I've decided to attempt to give something back to the community which I have alternately gloried in, mocked, and flung feces at monkey-style.

This is a poll to give me a rough idea of how many people would be interested in a website displaying photos of other CM players. If I get a positive response, I will begin designing a site and collecting photos.

A) This is a yes or no question: would you be interested in something like this or not. Please respond in this thread.

B) This is still only a poll. Please DO NOT send me photos at this time.

C) My html skills are extremely rudimentary. I can guarantee that a page will be set up, but I make no guarantees that it'll be pretty. In the interests of saving time I may even use a lame design program. That said, if I do get a positive response, would any of you budding webmasters be interested in either helping with or taking over the design of this site.

Thanks for responding.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

I should have some nice pictures of you doing stuff to the poor seagulls at Hastings, I am sure biggrin.gif

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

C) My html skills are extremely rudimentary. I can guarantee that a page will be set up, but I make no guarantees that it'll be pretty. In the interests of saving time I may even use a lame design program. That said, if I do get a positive response, would any of you budding webmasters be interested in either helping with or taking over the design of this site.

Thanks for responding.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a pretty good idea. If you do it I'm willing to help you with the HTML stuff. Also, if you need space you could put it on my server.

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I should have some nice pictures of you doing stuff to the poor seagulls at Hastings, I am sure biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No backsassing out of you, sonny, I saw you gazing soulfully at the Irish Wolfhound in that pub.

In any case, I am going to try to sleep off a few lagers now. I hope that when I wake, sullen and headachy, there will be many a cheerful "Why yes, friend Chup, what a lovely idea" posts to revive me. That and coffee. Coffee will be key.

Thanks to those who've responded so far, and Kitty, thanks very much for offering to help. I may very well take you up on that offer smile.gif

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Why yes, friend Chup, what a lovely idea.

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

ok chuppie I'm game! I always wanted to see what your bronx-english-who-ya-look'n-at scotsman! pic looked like.. (tee hee.. back to pool i go)

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-07-2001).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bronx?

Did you just say Bronx??!!?!???

I know that, being from Canada, it's very hard to tell one frozen wasteland populated with hockey-playing Alannis Morisette listeners from another, but son, it's a baaaaad idea to tell a Brooklyner he's from the Bronx.

The current response isn't bad, so I'll start setting something up. Please don't send me photos yet. I'll let you all know when I'm ready. I've got classes and such, so it probably won't be until the middle or end of the week.

------------------