Wargame Geek Mission Poll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea sickens me. I have no intention of showing any of you what God has cursed me with. I met two CM players so far in person and both of them wanted to poke me with sharp sticks and throw bananna peels at me.

Go about your business. Nothing to read here.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 01-07-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

How about a picture of your mom Hiram?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You talkin about my mom?

alright...outside, right now!

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Guest aka PanzerLeader

Hehe, yeah...There are a few musts(Fionn, Manieri, Peng...)

What about those who don't have a scanner or a digital cam? I guess we're out of it frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka PanzerLeader:

What about those who don't have a scanner or a digital cam? I guess we're out of it frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe send a picture by mail to a scanner equipped CM'er.

I could do the scanning, I'm a pro.

There should also be relatively cheap film-to-CD options availlable

in picture shops. (At least there are in finland.)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

The idea sickens me. I have no intention of showing any of you what God has cursed me with. I met two CM players so far in person and both of them wanted to poke me with sharp sticks and throw bananna peels at me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not your looks, that's your lack of personality that makes people want to do that to you!

Mace

Here's a question: Where can a regular Joe like me obtain a decent quality low price digital cam, preferably on the net? I have a hundred+ bucks to spend max, but would rather go for the minimum, being a cheap bastard and all wink.gif

Thanks in advance!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Those of you who dont have a scanner or digicam:

Go to kinko's , or your provincial equivalent. Take a picture of you. Take a floppy disk. They will take care of the rest, and take a few rubles out of your wallet.

Commissar, you should also check this site out. IMHO one of the best sites on the net.

<A HREF="http://www.dpreview.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dpreview.com

This site is dedicated to digital cameras, and it probably includes more information about digital cameras than you would ever like to know! wink.gif

Jesper

[This message has been edited by Hastur_swe (edited 01-08-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Here's a question: Where can a regular Joe like me obtain a decent quality low price digital cam, preferably on the net? I have a hundred+ bucks to spend max, but would rather go for the minimum, being a cheap bastard and all wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bought cheap digital camera for my sister in law to take snaps of my niece with. Less than a hundred bucks, not bad quality at all. See it here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YBVF/105-8069699-4571921