Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Just one question: Peng-e-poo eater?

Have you had an aneurysm that has eliminated all mental function above the brain stem? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the not so honorable, rat-basterd, cat-poo eating, Peng has been raiding the most honorable and great cat's litter box, which I have been charged with cleaning. I have therefore taken it upon myself to show the pool that he is nothing more that a crap eating waste of oxygen. Of course I suspect most already know this, or at least have a clue that he is a complete wanker.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This message also provides notice that my corporate masters are sending me off to the CM-less hinterlands for the rest of the week and that I will not be able to maintain my heretofore rapid return rate on PBEM files.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marlow I'm preparing a little something special to ruin your life when you return. You may want to never come back. I'm sure your family would like that, too.

... I will not be able to maintain my heretofore rapid return rate on PBEM files.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dittos, Jake: I think the sneaky git got my setup back and decided it was time for a "retreat".... Coward.

Here follows the first official game update as a squire of the great Mr. Shaw:

Iskander is using the gamey tactics of shooting at my advancing forces. It seems, to my great chagrin, that my pixilated warriors feel that a few rounds in their area is reason enough to break and run. It will simply take me longer to ravage Iskander's cub scouts (down Bauhaus, they are Iskander's to ravage)

MrSpkr, who is the offspring of a genetically challenged swine, crowed and strutted in an attempt to gain the attention of my Knight. When I finally offered him a chance to prove his metal, he has sat on a setup for several days, and then came up with an especially interesting avoidance technique. His email server is "down". Providing me with an alternative, which coincidentely returns a "mailer daemon" error. Seems he is not interested afterall!

Speedbump

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedbump:

Here follows the first official game update as a squire of the great Madame Shaw:MrSpkr, who is the offspring of a genetically challenged swine, crowed and strutted in an attempt to gain the attention of my Knight. When I finally offered him a chance to prove his metal, he has sat on a setup for several days, and then came up with an especially interesting avoidance technique. His email server is "down". Providing me with an alternative, which coincidentely returns a "mailer daemon" error. Seems he is not interested afterall!

Speedbump<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speedbump, you speck on a dog's rump. What is difficult about hitting the "reply" button on an email? You simply have to take your hand out of your pants and use the mouse. It'll only take a second, then you can get back to whatever disgusting pleasures you enjoy (alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.guys-with-goats).

In any event, the main email server is working again. Send your response to my profile address, if you can. And remember to clean your keyboard. I don't want any excuses later about how the keys got all sticky, so you weren't able to finish the game.

The rest of you can go sniff his hand.

MrSpkr

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It'll only take a second, then you can get back to whatever disgusting pleasures you enjoy (alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.guys-with-goats).

MrSpkr

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that off of your favorites MonkeySpanker?

On the main Forum Dunnee said <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I would just like to see some of the "cultured" people get in trouble too. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Blush* He must be talking about us!

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

I woud have been impressed if that arty actually hit anything of mine....but it didn't.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well. It was still fun when they 'sploded. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:Sounds like an easy win for me. I may condescend to kill you after all, but Abbott seems rather keen for a game, so I'll give him another chance to challenge me in new and interesting ways before I start any new games. You could help by sending him some balls. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did I get these two oranges? Oh, that’s just a hole in my pocket.

Dear Sir (gag, barf, don't want to scare Aitken off again), lack of or size thereof of my testes is not the issue here. The issue is if you have the courage to face me on the field of battle. I have not forgotten you referred to me as a "Womble" if it helps you put your fear of facing me aside any, I still have not figured out exactly what a Womble is. I await your setup, if you dare!

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Abbott ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

I have not forgotten you referred to me as a "Womble" if it helps you put your fear of facing me aside any, I still have not figured out exactly what a Womble is. I await your setup, if you dare!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Womble is a 70's retro-teletubby, and probably suitable viewing for someone with your intellect.

Mace (btw, good morning all)!

Abbott would have to be that really stupid Womble whose name escapes me at the moment.

I can remember 'Great Uncle Bulgaria' and 'Tomsk' but thats it.

You see what old age and substance abuse does to the powers of recollection?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

A Womble is a 70's retro-teletubby, and probably suitable viewing for someone with your intellect.

Mace (btw, good morning all)!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roight!! Good on ya, Mace.

"...I said the man are you tryin to tempt me? Because I come from the land of Jersey?"

-Men from Down Under

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

You see what old age and substance abuse does to the powers of recollection?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you again? Do I know you? Who am I? What am I doing here? Where's my medication? Help! Help!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

"...I said the man are you tryin to tempt me? Because I come from the land of Jersey?"

-Men from Down Under<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Because I come from the land of PLENTY"

- Men at work.

Sheesh Phan, you've been overdoing the substance abuse thingy a bit yourself!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

Ahh, thank you Gentleman for enlighting me. For a moment I thought it meant Fat,bald, dumb, sheep `bleeping` guy from the Peng thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be me then, cause I'm not fat, bald nor dumb!

Phillies Phan said <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Its all my fault and I am truly sorry. I should have been aborted immediately after inception. I have nothing to contribute to this world and I take up too much space.

My verbiosity is annoying and just responding to you has caused my rash to reappear. Time for more ointment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that says it all, zeroboy.

MrSpkr