Most Feared CM 2 Sounds

Guest ckoharik

For me as the German player it would have to be the sound of either the JS tanks or JSU-152s firing.

As Soviet, then it would be the lack of sound that would make me nervous.

As a German player, the "Urrahhs!" of the Siberian troops charging across the snow at the gates of Moscow will be quite disturbing.

Also, the rumble of the T-34 as it plods across a field, combined with shot after shot from German tanks ricocheting off the T-34's armor.

As for different aircraft - unfortunately Steve has said that it will be the same as CMBO - a generic aircraft (though the capabilities will probably vary over the course of the war).

Those Sturmoviks were a real terror to German armor. They didn't make a distinctive sound like the Stukas (to my knowledge), but they sure caused quite a bit of terror (almost) out of proportion to their numbers.

The sound of all my AT rounds richocheting off T-34s early in the war. The saving grace will be the ever-reliable '88 and the bravery of my troops. The idea of hearing richochets for me is going to be quite an experience compared to the soda cans.

The sound of my doctor telling me to get some excercise. I think I have been to the gym once since CM came out.

As far as the Stukas, we (someone) can mod the aircraft wav file to sound like a Stuka, but unless there is more than one file all aircraft will sound like that.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

No, its gonna be those 30mm cannons strapped to those Stuka wings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with Mr.J on that one and the sound of T-34's wont be nice if you only have a Panzer III or shot barrelled Panzer IV.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

As for different aircraft - unfortunately Steve has said that it will be the same as CMBO - a generic aircraft (though the capabilities will probably vary over the course of the war).

Those Sturmoviks were a real terror to German armor. They didn't make a distinctive sound like the Stukas (to my knowledge), but they sure caused quite a bit of terror (almost) out of proportion to their numbers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I think the Russians made 40,000 of the damn things. It was very common. The German name was "Schwarz Tod", Black Death.