One Peng to Pool Them All, And In the Challenge Malign Them

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit being so pendantic,Mr Tinkles.

Now donate to the fund, dammit!

Don't you want to wake up on christmas morn to be greeted by Macey and myself?

Yes, of course you do.

[Edited in the interests of Uberness]

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Stuka ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Now donate to the fund, dammit! Don't you want to wake up on christmas morn to be greeted by Macey and myself?<hr></blockquote> So far the worst holiday of my life was one Thanksgiving when my sister-in-law, her hubby and their ... wait for it ... FIVE girls ranging in age from 15 to a baby joined OUR family of five (total). I had a raging, blazing headache and got so sick that after two bites at the table I bolted for the bathroom and lost it all.

Your suggestion would be worse.

Joe

Well, that was a bit of fun, and no mistake.

I don't know what was more entertaining: When Peng broke his tooth, when he and Berli climbed the tree in my backyard and started shouting suggestive things at the elderly woman across the alley, or when we all began mercilessly taunting Shandorf for being young and foolish.

Mind, Shandorf's a prince, as he actually agreed to take the agrieved and extremely drunk Peng into his automobile and drive him into downtown Minneapolis. That they continued to drink after that fills me with both wonder and loathing.

I, of course, woke up with only the slightest feeling of fatigue and went in and put in a good solid day's work. Before leaving for work, of course, I was greeted by the sight of Berli passed out on my couch. Actually, what I could see of Berli were his feet, which were protruding from the open end of his sleeping bag. His head seemed to be at the bottom of it. It was all too apparent that he'd crawled headfirst into the bag, quite contrary to the normal procedure. How he avoided suffocation, I'll never know. Possibly because at that point he was no longer actually breathing.

I have since been out to dinner at a very fine Indian restaurant with both of them. After many cries of 'Oh, Lord, I will never behave that way again', they both ordered 25 oz. beers. Then they proceeded to eat enough to feed a small Third World nation. I no longer believe them to be even remotely human, nor descended from humans. More later, and yes, we shall indeed meet in downtown Minneapolis with the infamous degenerate, Hanns, for drinks.

Oh, Lars, we've debated inviting you and then going to another bar all together, but even Peng agreed that that would be just too sodding cruel. Glad to hear the Guinness's helped.

Consider your luck, man. If we'd had a Scandinavian here, there is no way that Peng would not have puked. Your loss was a gain for my floor, furniture, walls, ceiling, lawn, cabinets, and quite probably, a very small patch underneath my bed.

If Peng had thrown up, it would have gone on for some considerable time and to devastating effect. It was all to clear to me yesterday that Peng was attempting to dissolve the old Peng, and create a new being completely made from scotch. Berli might have actually achieved this, but a little voice in his head kicked in and told him that he would be happier passed out on the couch than upright and shouting at Peng in some language that sounded like the sort of things that twins make up to talk to each other in.

So far, things have been fairly under control. But we are all looking forward to a drink at Hanns's expense.

I am happy to announce that in my jousts with idiots and poltroons on the main board it has been announced that yours truly is hated by all people who live in the antipodes. I must work harder to make Mace and Stuka hate me now as much as Shaw and Peng do. Please stop by the artillery page and make sure you add your comtempt and vile at how much you hate me. Don't worry about grogginess, there has been nothing constructive said in 4 pages there and you will not be besmirched. By the way, donations to the "I hate Slapdragon" fund are being accepted now, and you get a T-shirt for the $100 dollar level. One pinhead likes to quote the bible, but he does not have very good quotes, so I was hoping a few of you revelations mongers could come up with some really good stuff, possibly from Daniel, as to why people should hate Slapdragon.

As to my attempts to make the Swedish nation hate me -- CMplayer has the wonderful strategy of taunting me into a frontal assault, which is of course what is available on this board. Still, his sole strategy seems to consist of parking German heavy SPAT s on hills and raining AP down on my tanks. My next move of course will surprise the hell out of him.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

when he and Berli climbed the tree in my backyard and started shouting suggestive things at the elderly woman across the alley<hr></blockquote>

Scandelous lies and half truths!... they were nubile, young college girls, and they started it by shouting suggestive things at us

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>I have since been out to dinner at a very fine Indian restaurant with both of them. After many cries of 'Oh, Lord, I will never behave that way again', they both ordered 25 oz. beers. Then they proceeded to eat enough to feed a small Third World nation.<hr></blockquote>

More lies. Peng and I tried to fend off the tiny beers that Seanachai was forcing on us. Unfortunately we were not up to the task.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Oh, Lars, we've debated inviting you and then going to another bar all together, but even Peng agreed that that would be just too sodding cruel. <hr></blockquote>

Yet more lies... no one thought that would be too cruel... in fact, we all thought that was a jolly good idea

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>So far, things have been fairly under control. But we are all looking forward to a drink at Hanns's expense.<hr></blockquote>

The only thing he wrote that wasn't a lie

For the entertainment pleasure of the Olde Ones I am trying to arrange the presence of young, nubile St. Catherine's Catholic (all girl) College to be there. At least two for sure, hopefully more if Sasha can woo them with her ambiguous sexual proclivities. I must warn you however that Wednesday night at Glüek's is [shudder] Kara-krap-oke [/shudder] night. I'll endeavor to bring some amusing tunes with such as the Skatenigs "Chemical Imbalance". Kinda fitting methinks. I sincerely do hope that large amounts of beer served in 1 litre quantities combined with the odd shot and offset by the presence of young women will mitigate the horror of badly sung craptastic pop songs. I'll be the really big guy in black with the attractive Russian blonde next to me. See ya there!

Hanns

The hair of the dog does it again. Those big Indian beers were just the ticket to kickstart my circulatory and digestive systems back into gear. I am in wonder at the body's ability to continue to function at all when, as I discovered to my dismay, my liver and kidneys had ceased to perform thier duties. To put it bluntly, I spent the majority of the day passing pure scotch through my urethra. It wasn't until nearly 5 pm that actual urine appeared.

As for nubile catholic college pretties, I am all for it. Unfortunately my effect on women, after they recover from the initial wave of THE FEAR, is for them to break out in uncontrollable giggles at my pathetic and clumsy advances. It is only due to my spousal unit's ancient proclivity for consuming massive amounts of Jim Beam that I am attached at all. She is apparently unaware that she can have the union annulled as she was not in her right mind when we said "I do."

So, bring on the chippies, the lasses, the cuties the honeys and the babes. It will be a hoot.

I have $0.45 Canadian to contribute to the "I hate Splattydragoon" fund.

I have a crumpled bit of paper with Shaggy's home phone number on it to contribute to the "Stukas over Disneyland" fund.

I have an ear hair to contribute to the "How many ear hairs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" fund - if there is such a thing. If not, put it in the Stuka pot.

Toodles, Gentleworms.

Peng

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

A report just in

The Stuka/Mace telephon has to date raised *tallies proceeds* a big 0!

Come on, dig deep, this is the chance of a lifetime to get a bit of Aussie Culture in ya!

Mace<hr></blockquote>

I'll double what you've made thus far.

I'd go higher, but everyone knows there is not such thing as 'Aussie culture' (unless, of course, you are referring to the mottled green fuzzy stuff that grows on the floor behind gas station restroom toilets).

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Turkish:

Ummm, is this like one of those medievel conventions?<hr></blockquote>

Yes, but we already have a Village Idiot (Lawyer) and a Court Jester (Lars), so unless you're a two-headed androgynous dwarf sent here to 'entertain' Peng, there's no place for you here. Move along.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

when he and Berli climbed the tree in my backyard and started shouting suggestive things at the elderly woman across the alley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scandelous lies and half truths!... they were nubile, young college girls, and they started it by shouting suggestive things at us

<hr></blockquote>

Oh Berli, Berli, Berli...

The difference between the elderly woman of truth and the nubile young college girl of your dreams is a half bottle of Scotch.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Oh Berli, Berli, Berli...

The difference between the elderly woman of truth and the nubile young college girl of your dreams is a half bottle of Scotch.<hr></blockquote>

Let me tell you, it took more than a half bottle

Yes! naptime. I could use a nap, too much schoolwork lately. You know, like finger-painting, drawing those little turkeys with your hand print, working on my costume for this halloween. Know what I'm gonna be this year? A anarcho-syndalist, now if any dictionary actually had that word in it I might know what the feck I'm gonna be...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Yes, those words over two syllables come later in your schooling. But cheer up, you get to take dental care and nap time this year.<hr></blockquote>

Slap, shouldn't you be getting back to your remedial water-painting class? You might miss out on the duck-duck-greyduck. Hurry along now.

Jeff

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

A report just in

The Stuka/Mace telephon has to date raised *tallies proceeds* a big 0!

Come on, dig deep, this is the chance of a lifetime to get a bit of Aussie Culture in ya!

Mace<hr></blockquote>

Does "Aussie" + "culture" = "Yeast" + "infection"?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Turkish:

A anarcho-syndalist, now if any dictionary actually had that word in it I might know what the feck I'm gonna be...<hr></blockquote>

When the Olde Ones really get rolling, sometimes their keyboards don't spell so good.

Look up "syndicalism" and you'll know half of what an anarcho-syndicalist is, but don't come back until you've prepared a 500-word essay on the subject.