One Peng to Pool Them All, And In the Challenge Malign Them

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

OK, does this mean that Mrs. Lorak will be in need of "companionship". Hey, I'm just down the road and always happy to lend a helping hand.

(serious) Give'em Hell, Larry. Don't stop until there's an Awful House in every tanj-forsaken donkey corral in Taliban land. We'll make sure they serve double bacon w/every breakfast platter. God bless you and keep you.(/serious)

And we never did finish our game...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck Larry, and don't worry, if Hak keeps her company she will be 10 times as thankful to have you home.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some updates.

Mr. Rat cannot fund me in the fog, even though he has marched about a company of idiots right by one of my units. To early to tell how this one goes.

CMPlayer sits behined 1500 meters of open space with a big smile on his face, never realiizing that while his back is turned gremlins are getting into the chicken house. Everytime he sticks his nose out to see what my sneaker are doing, I chop of said appendage. At least he has had a word with Swedish telecom about sending the games to Indonesia.

Lorak, oh Lorak!

Just be wary mate, I have intel that ol' Bin baby is a gamey bastard who thinks nothing of using tank crews as infantry, hogs extreme map flanks, and rushes VLs at the last turn.

What's worse is that he drops out of a icp/tp game if he's losing!!!

Oh, and don't forget to pack a cut-lunch and a thermos of coffee!

[serious]Take care mate, I will miss those odd (and I do mean odd) ICQ discussions of ours[/serious]

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Good luck Larry, and don't worry, if Hak keeps her company she will be 10 times as thankful to have you home.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, constant sensations of extreme sexual pleasure can be a bit wearing over time.

BTW, what the frak is the MBT doing on page 2?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Yes, constant sensations of extreme sexual pleasure can be a bit wearing over time.

BTW, what the frak is the MBT doing on page 2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slackers I think. Needs more posts from the Yojimbo Squire to keep it afloat.

Two things:

B. I have arrived in Minneisotdat - I am firmly ensconsed in my room happy for the following reasons: a fresh bottle of scotch, a belly full of fine walleyecake and breakfast meats.

11. Lorak. It would be really swell if you were to personally be responsible for ripping that bastard Osama's islets of langerhans out of his ass and burning them, but failing that, do what you can.

42. I appreciate the hatching day wishes - however insincere.

xii- if you are in MinnyAppleLess right now I will meet you in the lobby bar of the CityCenter Marriot. If I am not there call room 2624. if you are a busty lusty woman I promise I will be gentle. If you are male I might have a drink with you and try not to puke on your shoes. Especially you Shaggy.

Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Two things:

B. I have arrived in Minneisotdat - I am firmly ensconsed in my room happy for the following reasons: a fresh bottle of scotch, a belly full of fine walleyecake and breakfast meats.

11. Lorak. It would be really swell if you were to personally be responsible for ripping that bastard Osama's islets of langerhans out of his ass and burning them, but failing that, do what you can.

42. I appreciate the hatching day wishes - however insincere.

xii- if you are in MinnyAppleLess right now I will meet you in the lobby bar of the CityCenter Marriot. If I am not there call room 2624. if you are a busty lusty woman I promise I will be gentle. If you are male I might have a drink with you and try not to puke on your shoes. Especially you Shaggy.

Peng<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ack! It's past one! The bar is closed now you drunkard.

Anyway, It is late but maybe I will call you are prank yo silly ass.

Jeff

P.S. Excellent! I called him and roused him from his slumber. Mission accomplished.

[ 10-21-2001: Message edited by: Shandorf ]

Shaggy you filthy swine, It is now nearly 8 am central time and I have opened the bottle of scotch I was saving for the Festival of Death at the Bard's to insure that I will be drunk enough to puke on your shoes.

nyah!

Had a Ceasar Salad last night in the bar in which the bacon crumbled over the green stuff was so fantastically smokey I wept hot tears of joy. I suppose that the restaraunt will have the same variety.

Now its off to breakfast to consume massive qunatities of various cuts of smoked, cured, sauasaged, chipped, flaked, ground, sliced, grilled, panfried, baked and sauted pork products. DIE PIGS!

Peng

Talk of a man who is fiannly realizing he may not be in control of the board afterall despite endless expanses of open ground.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know when you will realize that open ground favors the ATTACKER. Duh.

Wait, I have just had another flash...not only am I a worthless wank, but It has come to my attention that I should be eaten alive by rabid wolvrines. Illiterate, rabid wolverines that have one hind leg shorter than the other. No on second thought it should be the forelimbs that are out of whack, and the hind quarters should resemble those of a fancified surrealistic hetzer beast. Yes, that's it a hetzer beast.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

Yes Seanachai, you are a totally worthless wank. Now why don't you go off line and answer your damn phone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Lars, I will graciously accept your surrender any time in our Blood Hamster Match.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wait, I have just had another flash... Yes, that's it a hetzer beast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly, this is the sort of thing that occurs when one leaves the house to buy food for ungrateful swine, who then log on to the Thread using your sign on and villify you using your own identity.

A tip of the hat to Berli and Peng, who are sitting in my home, drinking my beer, eating my food, and laughing like loons because they've posted in my name. I'm afraid to go out on to the Outer Boards and see what else "I" might have posted...

In a flash of brilliance, I have come to realize that I truly am a worthless wank.... I feel much better now that that knowledge has come my way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sounds like genuine insight. Once I realized I was a worthless wank, and it was like a giant weight was lifted from my shoulders. I felt off the hook somehow. But then I forgot what a worthless wank I was and now everything's dismal again.

Argh! To top it all of I'm locked in a game with that other useless wank Slapdragon, who thinks he's hot **** on a golden platter. Keeps blaming the lay o' the land for his total flop of an attack. 1500 meters my orse, chokepoints, well duh. God made the world with chokepoints, you gotta live with it. Where else would the defender (me) put his TRPs? Slappy's just too much of a Mr. Scrooge with his arty to even think of laying down a smokescreen.

No, that's a man who has not realized the useless wankdom of his little life and the life of the world around him. And so his tanks burn, his troops cower and the excuses rain down hard and fast.

Sadly, this is the sort of thing that occurs when one leaves the house to buy food for ungrateful swine, who then log on to the Thread using your sign on and villify you using your own identity.

A tip of the hat to Berli and Peng, who are sitting in my home, drinking my beer, eating my food, and laughing like loons because they've posted in my name. I'm afraid to go out on to the Outer Boards and see what else "I" might have posted...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Seanachai ... you left Peng and Berli ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE? Or worse yet, alone with your family (I don't know your housing arrangements so I won't speculate but EITHER WAY)? Oh ... well you were likely still drunk at the time, perhaps that's it. OH ... I have a turn here from you ... or at least ... I THINK it's from you. I know, I'll just boot it up and see, stand by ...

{talk among yourselves}

{dum de dum de dum dum dum dum, dum de dum de dum de dum dum dum}

Hmmmm ... well I've looked at the turn but it's hard to tell if if was deliberate sabotage or just your usual tactics.

Have fun guys.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMplayer:

No, that's a man who has not realized the useless wankdom of his little life and the life of the world around him. And so his tanks burn, his troops cower and the excuses rain down hard and fast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, when playing Meeks, I said -- here is a guy who likes a bit of whine with his CM, but you wine a bit of CM with your Whine.

Well, when playing Meeks, I said -- here is a guy who likes a bit of whine with his CM, but you wine a bit of CM with your Whine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you, you! *splutter* It's about time I gave you another toot on those nebelwerfers. And a tonk with the spoon!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by {The Squire Who Greets James}Slapdragon: Well, when playing Meeks, I said -- here is a guy who likes a bit of whine with his CM, but you wine a bit of CM with your whine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ANNOUNCING .. The First CessPool Translation Contest! That's right friends you can be the winner of a fine bottle of wine (well, okay it may not actually be a BOTTLE ... and FINE is a matter of taste I suppose) if you can post the best/funniest translation of Slapdragon's latest*. Send YOUR entry in today, first datestamp wins.

*Pawbroon or residents of mental health institutions not eligible. All entries will be judged by the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, all decisions of the judges are final.

Joe

[ 10-21-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]