One Peng to Pool Them All, And In the Challenge Malign Them

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Look up "syndicalism" and you'll know half of what an anarcho-syndicalist is, but don't come back until you've prepared a 500-word essay on the

subject.<hr></blockquote> Oh and don't forget to add any correlations between anarcho-syndicalism and watery tarts, swords and supreme executive power ... and filth ... especially lovely filth. There's a good lad.

Joe

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Turkeyish:

Yeah, I got it now, to everyone who acted with restraint, one love. To everyone who didn't, ____, I'm sure you can fill in the blank with your silly putty-like wit.<hr></blockquote> Well I should bloody well hope so, damned near had to spell it out, chapter and verse donchaknow. Look you lad, we don't expect much from SSNs, with good reason apparently, but SOME knowledge of the classics is necessary. Now it seems to me that you have two choices:

(&) SOD OFF

(1234567890) Read the rules, page one, post one and then ...

(ibid) SOD OFF.

Joe

Don't use your normal assumptions when dealing with me, unlike your dirty brethren, I can read. You're right though, I did have to have that one spelled out, as obscure and manufactured a term as it was, but it only took a couple of minutes, ahem, sir.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Does "Aussie" + "culture" = "Yeast" + "infection"?<hr></blockquote>

What is the American motto?

"In dog we thrust" oh sorry it's "In God we trust"

Looks like i get my Mords Wixed just like you.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Turkish:

Don't use your normal assumptions when dealing with me, unlike your dirty brethren, I can read.<hr></blockquote>

You just confirmed all my normal assumptions with that one. Now sod off. For real. Goodbye. For ever.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

"In dog we thrust"

<hr></blockquote>

Be careful, you may be infringing on Maces copyright there.

If you retract that statement we may be able to avoid legal action.

Or at the very least an inquisition from the Just-A-Car.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Shaw, May I suggest you put more enthusiasm into Turkey-boy's beatings? You can borrow my rubber hose if you wish.

Yep, nothing more lovely than seeing a SSN getting' a good vigorous beating.<hr></blockquote> {sigh} I know jshandorf, I really shouldn't be getting involved when I don't feel well, can't do justice to the job you know. By all means take over if he shows up again.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

"Aussie" + "culture" = "Yeast" + "infection"?<hr></blockquote>

Further,

"Yeast" + "Infection"

= "Fermentation" + "Process"

= "More" + "Beer"

Thus, it must be true that:

"Aussie" + "culture" = "More" + "Beer"

QED!

Mace

Yeah, I got it now, to everyone who acted with restraint, one love. <hr></blockquote>

We weren't acting with restraint, we were ignoring you. There is a difference!

Mace

This is a sad day.

A very sad day.

It is the day the boat had to be pulled off the lake before that little event that we from the frozen tundra like to call Ice-Up. To make it perfectly clear, soon we will be driving on the lake, dodging fish houses, and complaining about the lack of Light Rail where we really need it.

Now I don’t know if any of you idjits have ever had the joy of owning a boat (or a full set of teeth for that matter) but let me explain a few things to you.

Boat ownership has been compared to standing in a ice cold shower, in a rain slicker, tossing $100 dollar bills down the drain. If you would enjoy this, you’re ready to own a boat.

This is incorrect.

A boat has always been more properly refered to as “The Other Woman”.

And a boat is the Perfect Mistress because (pay attention now):

• $+$) It will perform on demand.

q) It doesn’t love you.

7w) It will take all your money.

Primus) It will perfom just as well for the next guy with money.

Did I mention winter storage rates?

I am now ready to drink for free off of Hanns.

Alright you festering malignant toads. My email is up and working you cowering girl scouts can resume dieing by my hand, or killing me softly...which ever the case may be.

My new address is wesley.netcher@minot.af.mil

Current battles are, but not limited to:

Elvis

Speedy

StevetheRat

If someone else is in the middle of my long hiatus, please send the turn...I'm tired of waiting.

Surely you can't even begin to think that I'd take responsiblity for this, do you? By the way Elvis, it is your turn, even though it is without a number.

As for the rest of you, know for a fact that I loath each and every one of you; only the mental image of Old Ones in pain and alcohol misery brings a smile to my face in this frozen tundra.

Ahh nice not to be missed or cared about. Interesting catching up on a whole thread. Peng happy belated to you. Lorak gone you may be but not forgotten. Not adieu but au revoir.

Joe's a Prince, but damn slow at returning the feckin turns, and Sean now that the Hazmat teams has cleared his house has no further excuse but to get the turn back that is stuck in his disk drive so long it's spronged little pods. AP also has exceeded MarkIV's quotient of tenditious lack of response. And Mr IV needs to get on it lackey lack.

About the only reasonably relibilities oh my brothers seems to be Moriarty (but he's a fine fellow anyway - and showing a distressing tendency to fry my dweebles - and crisl who is doing his best Monty impression in Market Gardenish style.

So garnish on me hearties, I await the pleasure of your responses.....

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: jdmorse ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Joe's a Prince,<hr></blockquote> QED <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>but damn slow at returning the feckin turns,<hr></blockquote> Check thine email before thy berate thy benefactor least he destroy thine tape of Episode 8.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Stuka:

Or at the very least an inquisition from the Just-A-Car.<hr></blockquote>

NO ONE expects the <big>Justicarian Inquisition!!</big>

Ya Pillocks!

{Edited due to <big>Inquisitional</big> surprise}

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sadly, this is the sort of thing that occurs when one leaves the house to buy food for ungrateful swine, who then log on to the Thread using your sign on and villify you using your own identity.

A tip of the hat to Berli and Peng, who are sitting in my home, drinking my beer, eating my food, and laughing like loons because they've posted in my name. I'm afraid to go out on to the Outer Boards and see what else "I" might have posted...<hr></blockquote>

I should have warned you that Berli would pull something like that. But then again, you are a simp.

Yes, by all means JaywithhiSHANDupsomeORiFice. Take over.<hr></blockquote>

Hey Turkey boy, don't let everyone get you down, they just think you are a moron. Read page one poultry man for the niggles to this here thread and then Shaw wont have to get medevial on your buttocks.

Oh, and come up with some new lines, yours stink almost as bad as Mace 15 minutes after shower day.

Slapdragon, Yojimbo Squire

**edited to insult Mace since all Australians hate me anyway**

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

**edited to insult Mace since all Australians hate me anyway**<hr></blockquote>

How are you Slappy? Here, sit down in this nice cozy chair and I'll fetch you your slippers and a nice cup of coffee.

Then we'll have a little chat.

Slappy, Australians don't hate you at all. In fact, we show compassion for all people with major mental disabilities!

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

Slappy, Australians don't hate you at all. In fact, we show compassion for all people with major mental disabilities!

Mace<hr></blockquote>

Wow Mace, maybe you all are not gamey trolls with size ten egos stuffed into a size 4 souls. Gee, my slippers and a comfy chair, how nice. You are really a swell guy.

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]</p>