Any CM in Canada?

Guest Rob/1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris talpas:

Still no joy in Mississauga.

I wonder, could we be the victims of some of our american brethren pulling a Patton and interdicting our supply lines? wink.gif

Chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm.... a little US payback for Monty dragging his heels counterattacking during the Ardennes and letting the 3rd Army do all the heavy work?

Hello... Uncle Sam! We would've if we could've, but Monty wouldn't turn us Canucks loose... give us a break will ya?!

smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TinMan:

Ugh, another boring weekend in Cowtown! Oh well, I never expected it until next week anyhow. Keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives next week before the long weekend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, shouldn't you be gearing up for the "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth" right now? Its only a couple of weeks away.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CanuckinDixie:

Well, shouldn't you be gearing up for the "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth" right now? Its only a couple of weeks away.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like every good Calgarian, I try to stay as far away as I can from this event every year. Although I do like watching the rodeo highlights on the evening news. Nothing personal but I just find the Stampede far too expensive for my tastes, if I want to get ripped off I'll plunk my money down on another C.C. rehash. (I'm a bit of a sucker for these as I have Close Combat 1-4 and get more dissapointed with each release. Kinda like going to the Stampede each year)

Regarding monty and the ardennes,their is a book out about the British and Canadian troops who fought and suffered terribly in that region.

For you Americans read A Blood Dimmed Tide,its an excellent first hands account of the Bulge,which im going to design some scenarios from

For us Brits im designing scenarios from..The Border Regt,Arnhem

At the moment only on paper due to as like yourselves no sign of CM

My vacation is over, I am at work now.

I hope I will have a treat when I check the mailbox this afternoon!

... but I try to be realistic (I hate having to be realistic mad.gif ), probably won't see anything today, tomorrow either. Maybe Wednesday? No, that's hope getting to me again, it probably won't be Wednesday either.

frown.gif

If I had driven down to the BTS warehouse and picked it up myself, I would have it already!

Just watched the postman deliver the mail- no CM. Some of the pre-orders weren't sent out until the 22nd (I believe) so that might be part of the problem. I wonder how long, on average, that it takes for packages to clear customs. I ordered a Smolensk and Normandy from HPS and it took about 1 week from shipping to delivery. I couldn't tell how much of that time was in customs waiting to be processed.

I really hope it arrives before the long holiday weekend...

Doug

No one has received it in Canada yet , that

I am aware off. I preordered in early may

and still I am waiting and waiting and waiting for the game to come to Toronto...or even cross the border.

I hope that the Canadian orders have been shipped, time and place and location of our

packages is unknown and becoming more and more Frustrating.

Deadline

Mike

I know of no orders in Canada yet

I too am waiting...

Hopefully this week somtime smile.gif

beyond that and then things will be

getting desperate

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since the news this morning is that the game is now sold out and production of new games will take a week, Are we the unfortunite ones that have to wait up to a week or even more to see if we get the game...Just would like to know where the CM package is, has it been shipped or do we look for it to arrive

sometime in the mid of July...

Deadline