Any CM in Canada?

Guest Rob/1

Wednesday, nothing in Halifax yet.

I'm starting to think they (USPS) shipped the whole lot to Pearson International Airport in Toronto, then Customs held on to them for days, then Canada Post had to sort them and send them to the (hum) regions.

The silly part of it is I live in Nova Scotia, if it had been delivered by bicycle I would have it already.

frown.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippeee! CM arrived in Halifax.

Shipped June 21st.

Probably I should have ordered a year ago!

Thanks BTS, now I am going to give this my all... until my wife pulls me back. biggrin.gif

I am so happy. (and probably silly too!)

smile.gif

So all those people who wanted to play against me, send me an e-mail and we will set something up. You can even pick a scenario you have already played, I don't care if I win or lose at this point.

Well... it would appear that I am to be the last Canuck to get a hold of CM... this sux!

HELLO... BTS!!! For CM2 you should offer your customers the option to pay for FedEx or Purolator to skip this Postal Service/Customs ,*&!@#@@#$#@ (expletive deleted). I for one would be happy to pay a little extra to skip this runaround.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tailz:

Well... it would appear that I am to be the last Canuck to get a hold of CM... this sux!

HELLO... BTS!!! For CM2 you should offer your customers the option to pay for FedEx or Purolator to skip this Postal Service/Customs ,*&!@#@@#$#@ (expletive deleted). I for one would be happy to pay a little extra to skip this runaround.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not the only one left!

I would pay more too if given a choice. I ordered and received a WWii online T shirt within a week. I remember I chose the more expensive mailing option. It's really not that much more expensive. If I can get something faster, I will pay for it.

I always pay more to anyone who deserves it. Whether a waitress or pizza delivery. If a bum on a street asks for money, I won't give but if a kid at Wal Mart helps me load my car, he'll definately get a tip.

So, am I correct in observing that Battlefront is shipping the Canadian orders via the U.S. Postal Service? This is good news--it means they're not using UPS Standard (a.k.a. "UPS Ground"), which would add about $30 in brokerage and incidental fees to the cost of the game. I hate UPS. :-(

-- M

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....(shreaking laugh as the last vestiges of sanity slip away)

Well, my CM may not be here, but at least my email got returned quickly. ('bout a ten minute turnaround time)

From the C-man himself!

"Clint,

Your order is currently being assembled in our warehouse and should ship

out to you shortly. We had a bad glitch in our orders processing system

and your order was not sent when it should have been.

We apologize for the delay. Thanks for understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Moylan

sales@battlefront.com"

(... wiping tears from eyes, sighs heavily.)

Gawd, I'm sooooooooo pathetic. Looks like I am gonna be the last man standing. Play on fellas, I'll catch up later... just leave a trail of breadcrumb .bmp's so I can find where you're playing.

Kinda grim to see how lame a grown man can be over a game.

smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

tailz:

Oh man that bites. Just days ago I had the feeling that I was going to be the last one standing.

I am not a religious man, but I pray for ya lad.

GAFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks mate... In a semi-related, OT kind of way... we've just bought a house in a small town named "Lucknow" (named to honour the Scottish regiments of the relief column and the Indian Sepoys who remained loyal to the crown, Lucknow Ontario is called the "Sepoy Town") Sort of an ironic twist with me feeling alone and beseiged here in middle of nowhere Ontario waiting for the relief columns of mailmen bringing me CM.

In any event, when it does arrive... I'll be playing with a vengeance. ('til moving day anyway... so you guys'll have to give me a 24hr pass to get the PC plugged into its new digs!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

tailz:

Oh man that bites. Just days ago I had the feeling that I was going to be the last one standing.

I am not a religious man, but I pray for ya lad.

GAFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks mate... In a semi-related, OT kind of way... we've just bought a house in a small town named "Lucknow" (named to honour the Scottish regiments of the relief column and the Indian Sepoys who remained loyal to the crown, Lucknow Ontario is called the "Sepoy Town") Sort of an ironic twist with me feeling alone and beseiged here in middle of nowhere Ontario waiting for the relief columns of mailmen bringing me CM.

In any event, when it does arrive... I'll be playing with a vengeance. ('til moving day anyway... so you guys'll have to give me a 24hr pass to get the PC plugged into its new digs!)

OH YEAH... somewhere in the last couple of days I became a member... guess the wailing wall threads are good for something after all!!

smile.gif

OK Canucks (and sundry others that have yet to join in the global fun that is CM)... it's a new week, so I'm dragging this thread to the top again... although given my recent email from BTS, I don't anticipate getting 'into the groove' 'til next week sometime.

smile.gif