Any CM in Canada?

Guest Rob/1

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_Deadline:

hell, when CM2 comes out I will rent a bus, pick all you guys up and drive right to the door to pick up our copies.

Deadline<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deadline, I life in Halifax. Are you sure you have enough money for gas?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Toad:

I don't think the delay is being caused by Canada Post. What we're experiencing is the delay of getting packages across the border.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying toad that USPS is as evil as Canada Post? Incredible. Naww, it can't be.

Has anyone figured out yet why the Canada Post headquarters in Ottawa are BIGGER THAN OUR PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS?? mad.gif There is definitely something wrong here.

Maybe they need a lot of space to play the computer games they confiscate from our mail...

frown.gif

Nothing yet in Halifax, maybe the USPS threw my package overboard in Boston as part of a re-enactment of the Boston Tea Party. frown.giffrown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HabFan:

I saw what looked like a parcel card in the mailbox today and I actually got butterflies in my stomach just like I was 7 years old at Christmas.

It turned out to be some propaganda from the Canadian Alliance Party. Boy what a downer that was. :-(

I might vote for Uncle Jean next time for that :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Tom Long has dual citizenship (Canadian and American), since he is a back room boy perhaps he can pull some strings to hurry your package along. biggrin.gif

Talk about a sellout -- Americans trying to take over by running for the leadership of our political parties. tsk tsk. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Are you saying toad that USPS is as evil as Canada Post? Incredible. Naww, it can't be.

Has anyone figured out yet why the Canada Post headquarters in Ottawa are BIGGER THAN OUR PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS?? mad.gif There is definitely something wrong here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif

No - Canada Post isn't evil. I used to work there - and I'm a nice guy!

I suspect that the delay is with Canada Customs & Revenue.

Oh - and to answer your question about the Canada Post offices in Ottawa. Canada Post is the largest employer in Canada. wink.gif

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Deadline, I life in Halifax. Are you sure you have enough money for gas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So buy the time CM gets to our door I will have enough money saved to FLY us all First class, to pick up our copies of CM 2.

Deadline

Wheres the DAMN game?!

I sure Hope mine arrives today

only 2 more days left until our long weekend (Canada Day July 1) and Believe ME we all want to waste/spend/enjoy this coming long weekend playing this game!

My credit card was charged June 16, so I paid for it then, and now 12 days later it still is NOT here!

getting Testy now....

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Wheres the DAMN game?!

I sure Hope mine arrives today

only 2 more days left until our long weekend (Canada Day July 1) and Believe ME we all want to waste/spend/enjoy this coming long weekend playing this game!

My credit card was charged June 16, so I paid for it then, and now 12 days later it still is NOT here!

getting Testy now....

-tom w<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Tom, long weekend coming and WE ALL WANT OUR DAMN GAME...ok my nerves are just a little fried waiting for this DAMN GAME..man there I go again.

Deadline

I applaud your enthusiasm, JeffRaider. Let us keep our fingers crossed, lads.

Today is a the optimal delivery day for me, actually... Thursday night I'll be at the Billy Bragg show, Friday night and Saturday I'll be with my girlfriend, and Sunday I work. Tonight I'd actually get a chance to tinker with the thing.

Oh, and sit on the toidy with the manual.

GAFF

Nothing here today in Waterloo, Ontario.

Has anyone dropped BTS a line to see if the Canadian orders got sent late or if they know of any other screw ups that might account for the delay? I only ordered at the end of May this year but others here in the Great White North ordered alot earlier and don't have it either.

Doug

(doubting whether it will arrive in time for the long weekend). frown.gif