Any CM in Canada?

Guest Rob/1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to EVER receive any mail on Fridays at my new apartment, so if CM arrives tomorrow it will indeed be a blessed miracle.

Of course, there is still the teeniest chance that it'll be there when I get home tonight.

Then again, that would make me the first person in Canada to receive CM via the post office, so that too would be a frikken miracle.

GAFF

(Just so you all know, I'm now at home, and no CM, so we're still on equal footing, lads)

[This message has been edited by gaffertape (edited 06-22-2000).]

Just thought I'd give your spirits a lift. Lately I've been having only a 3-4 day turnover on cards I've mailed from North Carolina to Calgary. They're just greeting cards sent regular airmail so CM should be getting there rather qucikly...unless customs sticks its nose into it.

...unless customs sticks its nose into it.

Shhh!!! Don't want to jinx us. Customs get hold of it, ships it to the Government and next thing you know, we gotta register the damn thing before we can claim it! By the way, nothing in Calgary but hopefully with a 3-4 day delivery, it will be soon.

Still no joy in Mississauga.

Although I don't feel quite so bad since we all seem to be in the same boat.

I wonder, could we be the victims of some of our american brethren pulling a Patton and interdicting our supply lines? wink.gif

Although with the update today saying the last orders have only gone out today, it may be a longer wait than we expected frown.gif

Chris

we in canada are all watching this threadand EVERY time, (like me posting this) that this thread pops up to the top of the pile I think

"who got it?"

"is it finally in canada now?"

"did it get here for ME today?"

but no

its just more posts like this one to say

"not yet"

ooh I HATE it when that happens!

oh well now I'm just another offender in the

thread of "its not here (in canada) yet"

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if -- and this is a BIG if -- Canada Post would treat CM as a package, i.e. it might come in at any time of the day.

If it's too big to stuff in a mail box then they would probably treat it as a package.

So now I'm hoping the CM manual is a coffee table book!!!!

biggrin.gif

Looks like I'm going to sand plaster today, that's a messy job. Even after I plugged all the holes yesterday and sealed the corridor with plastic sheeting and masking tape, plaster dust STILL escaped. Never put me in charge of a bio level 4 facility, folks! I'd be the first one to leak the ebola virus in the outside world. eek.gif

And again, despite my better judgement and the 'no Friday' posts, I shall scurry home from work today to see if there's a packing sticker in my mailbox or on my door.

Side note: George Bradford, who mans the AFV News site, is sending me a detailed package regarding a Canadian battle at Brettevville-l'Orgueilleuse and Norrey-en-Bessin. One Canadian Firefly and some AT crews versus Kurt Meyer's Panthers and the 26th Panzergrenadiers. I hope I'm up to the editing task.

GAFF

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Thursday, nothing yet in Halifax.

My wife got pantyhose through the mail, but no CM for me. Sheesh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno man... if my wife was getting lingerie in the mail, CM would take the back burner for a moment. (to quote the esteemed philosopher Homer J. Simpson... "I'm going to the backseat of my car to make love to my wife and I won't be back for FIVE minutes!")

I guys in the Hamilton area and had a buddy order via the US (NY) and have had the game for a few days. Its great. If you want give me a e-mail and your welcome to pop over and have a hot seat game.....Ill make sure the wife isn't home!! I'm in the dog house for calling in sick for work smile.gif

No joy in Victoria but this comes as no surprise.

Anyway, I'm going to collect browny points with the wife this weekend. I've got LOTS of maintainance stuff to do that will keep me busy until next week! smile.gif