Poll - What's Your Favorite German Tank?

No question for me. King Tiger. This thing is simply the KING of the battlefield. I now ALWAYS buy one when playing a QB as the Germans. Park it on a hill and rule ALL that it can see for miles. It's pretty much invincible when used right. I luv it, my enemies hate it!!

I augment the KT with a Hetzer and a hummel sometimes.

Tiger I

It just LOOKS so damned menacing...When I think of the worst thing I could see rumbling towards me as a WWII allied grunt...NOTHING is as ominous looking as a Tiger! It just screams MURDER!

Zamo

(I'm not trying to claim it's the best, just the coolest! My "Favorite")

If we are taling about what is the best value/most likely to use, then probably the Panther or JagdPanther. Bang-for-the buck has to go to the IV/70.

If we are talking sheer awe-inspiring, make your opponent shake in his boots fear, then it is hard to match the cries of anguish when your JagdTiger rolls into view.

Jeff Heidman

Hehe it's nice to be loved smile.gif

considering my nick, what else could it be?

PanZerkampfwagen V ausf G biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(the fact that it's a deadly sucker don't hurt it's rep none)

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

Konigstiger! (Tiger II). I haven't actually played with one yet, only against. It earned my respect REAL fast. Great way to practise flanking moves, cuz you ain't gonna kill it from the front.

From a more rounded point of view: the Panther. Mobility plus firepower is a good combination.

Tiger. It provides good bang for the buck plus it's the coolest looking tank in the game IMO. JohnS, your grey Tiger mod is GREAT! It makes the Tiger look even MORE menancing than it already is wink.gif

------------------

"You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"

--Dr. Strangelove--

Guest Michael emrys

My favorite German tank? Why, the one that bursts into flames the first time I shoot at it, of course. smile.gif

Michael

Here's the latest Tiger I've done. the only thing similiar to the last is the side hull till I get around to changing it. Kind of a battered, muddy, dirty Tiger I.

tigersnap3.jpg

Right now I'm trying to work on a decent Panzer IV / Jagdpanzer IV mod, but for some reason these models are difficult to work with.

-johnS

Now I'm sure we've been through this before - but since its one of my fav subjects I'm happy to participate.

If you want to really scare the beejeebers out of someone - well the Tiger 1 is the tank for you - its just so goddam aggressive looking.

But, if you want a tank to do it all - and do it well then I'm afraid you have no choice - the Panther (A, D or G) is the answer to your prayers biggrin.gif - This tank eats Shermans for breakfast and snacks on Jumbo's for tea :/

Craig