Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Shock Force 2 is on sale!

BFCElvis

there is an expression in French that says:
you should never say fountain i wouldn't drink your water.
A few weeks ago, encouraged by the new AI tuning, I bought the final Blitzkrieg, which is really great
On the other hand, not very interested in modern conflicts, I decided to skip SF2 by settling for my old basic SF1
Well I lied !!!!
For this price it would be a shame to do without

Edited by Falaise

1 minute ago, Lethaface said:

I hope! But probably more direct correlation to the current Autumn Steam sales, I'd think.

Exactly. It wouldn't be a very good idea to have it on sale on Steam and not offer our folks the same thing. And, a Battlefront purchase of CMSF2 does give access to Steam keys. 

I saw it was pretty cheap on steam (50% off for the big bundle), nearly bought it, checked BF.com and was shocked to see the same discount, so I bought it there. I'd rather be at the start of the key chain than at the end. Its now its on my Matrix and Steam accounts as a result.

21 hours ago, Jace11 said:

I saw it was pretty cheap on steam (50% off for the big bundle), nearly bought it, checked BF.com and was shocked to see the same discount, so I bought it there. I'd rather be at the start of the key chain than at the end. Its now its on my Matrix and Steam accounts as a result.

You also have it on Steam now too. Here's how:

Wow, never seen any of the Combat Mission games on sale but see that all the CMSF ones are.  How long is the sale for?  I would rather buy it direct from you rather than Steam so I don't have to log in to Steam to play it.  I just want to clarify that if I do buy it direct from you I can PBEM like I do for all my other CM games and not have it on Steam.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, CanuckGamer said:

Wow, never seen any of the Combat Mission games on sale but see that all the CMSF ones are.  How long is the sale for?  I would rather buy it direct from you rather than Steam so I don't have to log in to Steam to play it.  I just want to clarify that if I do buy it direct from you I can PBEM like I do for all my other CM games and not have it on Steam.  Thanks.

Only my opinion vs fact but the only difference between CMSF2 and CMSF2 now before the sale was a higher price.  All of the functionality, such as PBEM should be unchanged.

• 3 weeks later...