TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

New CM Floating Icon Mods from @WimO

iconsHQKandu.jpg.35feb9fa0833c67a115008bc7b218c31.jpg

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-battle-for-normandy/cmbn-other/floating-icon-mods/

Descriptions:

Floating HQ MT.7z  - A collection of portrait style floating icon HQs. The portraits are a mix of reduced Juju Grootjans’ portraits and photos of miniature models. They are mod-tagged but the tags can be removed as you wish. Useable in any of CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, CMFB.

Floating SS MT.7z – Replacement floating icons for SS. Mod tagged but tags can be removed. Useable in any of CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, CMFB.

Floating.7z – O my! Not another replacement floating icons for USA, Ge, Br and Shared for CMBN, CMFI or CMFB? Uses mostly default shapes with minor changes inspired by Juju, Vin and Canadian Cat. Includes rounded corners for German icons, fewer changes in overall shape to make only recon, HMG and MTR stand out from the rest. New bullets icon for ammo carriers, uses Vin’s shovel and pickaxe icon for engineers.

Wim Oudshoorn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Mr. Bootie can you upload soemthing to CMMODS for me sir?

The initial release of CMFI France 1940 Mod.

The upload would have 4 scenarios AND the big arse mods folder AND a readme AND a scenario creation guide AND a set of steak knives. 

Here is the link. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7vq1tkou7jdx0f/AAAzqnXwNR9eXvqQk2SDdt_Pa?dl=0

Here is the description.

FR40A BRONZE LEVEL INSTRUCTIONS

April 2023

WELCOME!

This is the CMFI France 1940 Mod "Bronze Level Release"!

THANKS!

My thanks to all those who helped make this possible: 
Damian45, Falaise, JM Stuff, kevinkin, Juju, sbobovyc. Others not listed.
Some mods displayed may be very old mods and I do not know who made them.
Mods such as CMBN buildings and such.

EASY INSTRUCTIONS!

1. Put scenarios in your CMFI scenario folder.
They have a prefix of FR40A.

2. Plop the mod folder in your CMFI z folder. 

If you have tons of extra German helmets in your z from other mods...you shoud temporarily pull them out. 
Or you will see an odd camo helmet on the France 1940 Germans. That would be sad.

3. Look at the "Nice to Haves" folder and make some decisions.

a. Do you want a different splash screen while playing the mod? Pick mine or Damian's. 

b. Plop the music in your z if you want a different tune as it loads.

c. The loading screens by Damian45 are awesome. I recommend them.

d. The String file changes the names of stuff. It is not dangerous.
But just know it should be removed out of z if you do other stuff.

Standard disclaimer. Use at your own risk. 
All materials are licensed work of BFC. 
I did this for free.

Best regards,

kohlenklau

Sorry to jump in here with an off topic post, but I figured Bootie would see it here since I can't get into TFGM.  I'm not sure what's up, but I just tried logging in and the site wasn't able to find my username or the email that I registered under.  Is there anything going on with the site?

I've not been very active, so I guess it's possible that I was unenrolled, but I would have thought I'd receive an email first.  No email s other than a few for watched topics and the one when I joined.  I've been chipping in a bit every month on Patreon; I'll certainly cancel that if I've gotten the boot...

• 3 weeks later...

I see it now shows the number of "views" of the page the mod is offered for download.

I see it has a "likes" counter. 

But it has no download counter. 

I am fine with however it is equipped but I sure wish I knew how many downloads my stuff has. 

My wife said she would give me a "hummer" if I get 1000 downloads.

I mean the car, the Hummer vehicle, guys! Jeez. :D

Edited by kohlenklau

@Bootie

Hi Shane,

I am ready to pass you the next part (SILVER) of the CMFI FRANCE 1940 Mod. Grab it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6sr6ux04acmb628/AAArFV2KKoz2Tebriqfdvqvoa?dl=0

I humbly suggest the below:

1. Please update the page with this new revised commentary below.

2. Keep the old link and add a 2nd new one. (So folks that already grabbed the first part don't get swamped with duplicates).

Thank you sir

```````````````````

May 2023

WELCOME!

This is the CMFI France 1940 Mod.

In April we posted a download link for the “BRONZE LEVEL RELEASE”.

Now we are back with another download link to grab the "SILVER LEVEL RELEASE".

Just a system to slowly release the mod. BRONZE then SILVER then GOLD then DIAMOND. You need them all as the mod builds upon itself and later scenarios use all the parts from the earlier releases.

Again, my thanks to all those who helped make this possible: 
Damian45, Falaise, JM Stuff, kevinkin, Juju, sbobovyc, Tanksalot, Others not listed.

EASY INSTRUCTIONS!

1. Put scenarios in your CMFI scenario folder.
They have a prefix of FR40A or FR40B.

2. Plop the mod folders in your CMFI z folder. 

TIP: If you have tons of extra German helmets in your z from other mods…you should temporarily pull them out. 
Or you will see an odd camo helmet on the France 1940 Germans. That would be sad.

3. Look at the “Nice to Haves” folder and make some decisions.

a. Do you want a different splash screen while playing the mod? Pick mine or Damian’s. 

b. Plop the music in your z if you want a different tune as it loads.

c. The loading screens by Damian45 are awesome. I recommend them.

d. The String file changes the names of stuff. It is not dangerous.
But just know it should be removed out of z if you do other stuff. If you see a couple
versions, please just use the one that is the newest, the most recently dated when viewed in a
folder with details. Got it?

Standard disclaimer. Use at your own risk. 
All materials are licensed work of BFC. 
I did this for free.

Best regards,

kohlenklau