I'm not going anywhere before CM2

Flamewars and Nazis won't scare me away. I'm in for the duration.

------------------

No, there will be no sequels. Charles and Steve have given up wargame design in disgust and have gone off to Jamaica to invest their new-found wealth in the drug trade. -Michael emrys

C'mon everyone's doing it! You gotta beg us who leave to stay! Stroke me... I want to feel wanted. I want to feel critical to the success and worthiness of the board. Without me, why would anyone stay to read the drivel and help the newcomers, and be good ambassadors for the game?

...the adulation of the CM discussion group completes me.

rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Two World Wars and One World Cup, do da, do da!"

--British Hooligan, sung to Camptown Races

I'm staying.

At this dropout rate I'll be an old timer soon. smile.gif

Then I can piss people off and call myself a grognard.

(or did I get that wrong somehow)

------------------

Now, would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of

our trenches and walking slowly towards the enemy sir?

I'm here to stay. Where else can I go to talk about CM? Everytime I try to tell my wife about how this lone Pershing held the left flank, she get's this glazed look in her eyes. Besides, if I didn't hang-out here, I'd have to work. Now if only BTS could remove the Battlefront.com banner from the top of the screen, I'd be a lot less paranoid about my boss walking by. It's hell on the nerves.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sniperscope:

Tiger Ace, (I think) Fionn is working behind the scenes with BTS on CM related subject matter. Or at least I hope so.

sniperscope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am playing a PBEM with him and I am only getting 1 turn a day so either he's bored with my attack wink.gif or he is busy with something.

Jeff

Why do some folks who say they are leaving hang around to talk about it instead of just leaving? Reminds me of some old girlfriends... The leaving is the thing, not the talking about it. Just do it.

I'm here until I leave.

------------------

You have the right to remain silent.

Anything you say can be used against you....