Average CM addict, married, 25+ years old?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be 60 next month, a ton of kids and grandkids. I love gaming and CM has my attention, even though I got an email today saying I had been chosen to be a beta tester for Diablo 11, man just tried to download the beta and you talk about busy, I was hitting about .07k and I have a cable modem, since the download is 100MB I decided not to wait 60 hours, so will try at some weird time when everyone else is in bed. in the meantime I think I'll try VOT one more time until the game ships!! VIVA COMBAT MISSION

43, a very young 43, I'm still playing games. Married a like wise young cheerleader and have a 3 year old daughter. Haven't yet played my daughter in a hotseat...but she's only 3, so there is still time. BA Graduate and professional graphic designer semiretired, so I can sit around and play games!

Mmmm...

Just turned the large 4-"Oh!"... frown.gif

Married to my high school sweetheart... smile.gif

Four kids, a boy smile.gif and three girls smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif ...

Convinced CM is the start of a new era in military simulations, and VERY glad it's available on a Mac! biggrin.gif

Steve C.

[This message has been edited by Howitzer (edited 05-24-2000).]

31, married, one daughter age 2, dog, 2 cats, lots of fish. typical family guy. well.... except for this addiction to CM!! Thank God my wife has the patience of Job.

Thats about it, guess I need to get back to my no-life now.

Lorak

will be 60 in June, a bunch of kids and Grandkids. I just received an email saying I had been chosen as a beta tester for Diablo 11, tried to download the file and it was going to take 37 hours and I have a cable modem, man talk about busy, I think I'll try later. Combat Mission will still take up most of my time, you have to have priorities, wargaming is still my passion, having lived through a few wars, this game is a great test of abilities to use combined arms and the luck of the draw. Viva CM.

28, married, 2 kids, got an engineering degree and I am now working for one of those big high tech companies. Hoping that CM comes out soon. By the way I have played the computer lots, I'm thinking that a PBEM game would be in order...anyone intersted? If so let me know your email and we will work out the details.

Guest Pham

Tyro, I got the Diablo II email, and it's going to take me 709 hours on a cable modem. Consider yourself lucky... The stress test will be over and the game out long before I get the file finished.

------------------

----

Offical, certified poster of the 50,000th message. You can all stop posting now. I won.

37, single, war- and role playing gamer for 20 years now...guess that's what keeps me young...

former nco in the german army (armored artillery)

Fred

[This message has been edited by Fred (edited 05-24-2000).]

Guest brainboy

Use to be a youngin, now I think I'm old, here I am average.

Citizen of San Francisco, male, 29, far too single, self-employed (means I sit around doing research all day (since I claim to be games programmer 'research' means playing CM, HooRa!))

Are there any fm wargamer here?

Have you ever met any?

Know were I could meet one? smile.gif