Average CM addict, married, 25+ years old?

Ah ...nice thread :) Ok , that´s me: 38 , married , one daughter , marketing business .Wargamer since 1972 ( I was 10 years old... for me it all started with those little AIRFIX 1/72 napoleonic plastic miniatures. Does anybody remember ? I still hope some kind of " CM 1805 - 1815 " will see the day of light in the future.... ).

Regards

Thomas Klimisch

P.S.: CM is the best thing I ever had on my PC.

------------------

Visit Toms Combat Mission HQ ( bilingual site ) at http://home.germany.net/101-77027/CM/TCMHQ.html

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

17 years old, live on Kodiak Island, Alaska.

Computer- The Beige Lemon, a Powermac 6500

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait a second here! Didn't anyone think this as a bit odd? This guy lives on a island FILLED with grizzly bears!?! What the hell is up with that?

Do you keep a loaded weapon handy? Maybe a 37mm?

Jeff

42, married, first child on the way in March. We have 3 dogs and four cats. Former history teacher at a girls Catholic high school. Teaching history was great, but it killed me having to gloss over the military aspects of the world's conflicts. This was satisfied somewhat by being able to teach a course on the Vietnam War. It was amazing how much interest those high school girls of the 1980's and 1990's had in that war. The course made for seven straight years, until I left teaching. Loved teaching, but the economics drove me into becoming a lawyer.

47 years old, retired Air Force Officer (20 years was enough), married (wife watches the Lifetime Channel otherwise known as the Stalker Channel a lot while I play CM), no kids, two dogs.

Actually, I used to have friends and a social life before CM. Now, I am perpetually living in 1944 - 1945.

Is that Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade I hear playing again????

29, married computer professional. I spend 8 hours a day on front of a computer screen, then I come home and spend the rest of my day in front of a computer monitor playing CM.

------------------

"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result" - Winston Churchill