CMFB Bonus Beta AAR (Allied: Attacking, Advancing, Allied)

c3k

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c3k,

Sheer bloody (literally ^_^) awesome.  It was a hoot from beginning to end. 

The screenshots are great and your narrative...all I can say is I laughed myself sick on so many of your action descriptions.  This was great.

Sorry the RL thing intervened.  I eagerly looked forward to each of your postings. 

Thanks for stepping up and giving us this AAR to tide us over until CMFB could be fine-tuned and is now close to release.  Your hard work has been appreciated, greatly.

Heinrich505

27 minutes ago, Bil Hardenberger said:

My condolences.  Bourbon and cigars are on Ken tonight in the BETA club.

...as always! But, please, let's make sure that sburke doesn't hear about it this time! I've only just got my intern back into her normal routine.

It was more fun to play than I expressed. Thanks for the kind words.

Ken

This was a great AAR.  Although when I first watched, it, I thought that it was particularly bloody because of the individuals involved. 

However, having played Stalingrad in Stavelot December Morning three times, and having just watched Chris's stream, I think it's a function of the setting, with shorter ranges and more automatic weapons.  Especially the MP 44's.