CMFB Bonus Beta AAR (Allied: Attacking, Advancing, Allied)

c3k

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Wednesday. Thor's Day will not see any martial advancement. Sigh. Upon the Saturnalia, there should be some sanguination to appease those who faithfully await...

Such salacious sanguinary shedding of lives is our utmost desire. Bring it forth in glorious pictorial fashion! Let us drown in red mist blackened by the lead of a thousand autocannons!

Gents,

My apologies. Sincerely. I've not heard from Baneman since Tuesday. I don't know what ails him, but I know it's bad enough so that he's unable to post a turn. That's a great misfortune for him and a minor inconvenience for us. I had expected to get a bit faster pace with the turns (and Baneman and I were cracking along for a while), but life has a funny way of messing with the plans of mortals.

Let's hope that Baneman heals soon and finds that gaming is a good part of his recovery process. ;)

Ken

Gents,

My apologies. Sincerely. I've not heard from Baneman since Tuesday. I don't know what ails him, but I know it's bad enough so that he's unable to post a turn. That's a great misfortune for him and a minor inconvenience for us. I had expected to get a bit faster pace with the turns (and Baneman and I were cracking along for a while), but life has a funny way of messing with the plans of mortals.

Let's hope that Baneman heals soon and finds that gaming is a good part of his recovery process. ;)

Ken

Nothing to apologize for, Ken. The real misfortune is that Baneman is feeling so sick. I hope he recovers fully and quickly. 

Word is back...the turns will start flowing...like molten lava...it's gonna be a hot one, buzz. How hot? Yeah, that hot.

It's Monday afternoon. Look for an update here on Friday evening. (Based on turns, work schedules, etc.) The wheels of the AAR turn slowly, but they grind finely. Or somesuch.

Still frozen. Hopefully Baneman (to whom I doff my hat in salute) will be able to fire up a turn and unthaw this aar. 

(My understanding is that he has some RL stuff that needs to take priority over this. The details are his to share, or not. Please don't grill him about it.)

I'm sure the flame of his desire to continue burns as brightly as does mine.

Like a torch in the night, this aar serves as a bacon for those hungry for more! 

I can say no more.

Ken

There is a turn!!! It it sits, wrapped like an unopened Christmas gift, in my dropbox folder. I shall look at it from afar and try to imagine what it may hold...

Baneman's AAR is a few turns behind mine (as I understand it). Rather than racing forward like wildfire, I shall dampen my fervor and open the turn...later.

Disaster?? Do you know how many pixeltruppen can thank me for their place in Valhalla? What a wonderful time for them to be under my command! In fact, I found some in a heavily wooded area. They greeted me with the greatest form of endearment, honors, and encomium. Obviously feeling the lack of proper equipment, since they had no trumpets, they improvised on the spot: they put their thumbs towards their mouths, cupped their hands, and blew me an honorary fanfare! What men! I immediately realized that they were asking for the chance for glory, so I ordered them into the graveyard! I pulled my sidearm so I could join them, but they ran so eagerly, I lost them in the smoke. Ach.

C'mon man, we want battle, murder and sudden death, with pictures...

Oh, I want all those things, too!!! I am, sadly, traveling. My little laptop is barely able to type on a forum, let alone be honored enough to run a turn filled with my men's glorious deaths. I would not dishonor them with pixelated, low-res, screenies. No, they would not die so willingly in that case, would they?

I've got to wait until I get to the sacred altar of my gaming rig before I watch their blood sacrifice. If I must wait...so must you! ;)

Besides, Baneman's AAR hasn't caught up to my last turn, has he?