It`s the time for throwing some bones?

Hello Bfc Team

Thanks for these great additions on Cm series

As I have seen the old posts some other new titles are planning to be released within this year.

So they may be in some production stages. Is it possible to learn something or better seeing some pictures from alpha or beta stages.

Thanks in advance for kind suprises

Regards

Hi Togi :)

See that's a very polite nicely phrased request, for 'native' English speakers that even, friendly tone in language pays dividends - good to see my lesson in the Scottish art of diplomacy paid off ;)

Thank you very much mate , you have enlightened me about the way of requesting.

I hope BFC team- especially Steve - also will understand my kind tone and throw kindly something from latest gems

regards

Thank you very much mate , you have enlightened me about the way of requesting.

I hope BFC team- especially Steve - also will understand my kind tone and throw kindly something from latest gems

That would be nice. But don't get grumpy and cheesed off if you don't get an immediate reply. There may well be a pause of days or even weeks before there is anything of interest that they wish to share with us. Doesn't mean that they have forgotten us or don't care.

Michael

That would be nice. But don't get grumpy and cheesed off if you don't get an immediate reply.

Michael

Emrys, now is it really unreasonable for our good friend Mr. Togi to be highly cheesed off, grumpy and have a major beef with the fact that the last RAT was posted some 16 months ago?

MG and the patch has only just been released..surely they deserve abit of a rest;)?

Can't see any new games\modules before Xmas..a BF post recently mentioned it was a good time to bring up re organising the repository which to me means they have abit of time on their hands, which means no immediate release I'm sure.

Hopefully we get some EF bones for Xmas..that would be great...but BF team..go take a rest.

While I've purchased MG - in fact every CMx2 game and module - what I've most been looking forward to is the new SF or modern warfare game and the EF. Given how long ago the roadmap was posted it's no surprise if it turns out we don't get anything else this year.

But yeah, I would love a couple screenshots. But if those can't be provided, then we're a very long way from getting any new games I guess.

Lets remember, often the LAST thing to go into a title is texture art. If they have everything all ready except uniforms then you aren't going to see any screenshots. If they have everything ready except vehicle skins you aren't going to see any screenshots. Some of those initial screenshots for Market Garden the paint was still wet on the vehicles' sides when the screenshots were taken! ;)

In other words, lack of visual proof of progress in not an indication of lack of progress. Think how quick it was between CMFI announcement and arrival. For a good 6 months you had been oblivious to work being done.

Lets remember, often the LAST thing to go into a title is texture art. If they have everything all ready except uniforms then you aren't going to see any screenshots. If they have everything ready except vehicle skins you aren't going to see any screenshots. Some of those initial screenshots for Market Garden the paint was still wet on the vehicles' sides when the screenshots were taken! ;)

In other words, lack of visual proof of progress in not an indication of lack of progress. Think how quick it was between CMFI announcement and arrival. For a good 6 months you had been oblivious to work being done.

Bottomline: What we don't see is right around the corner. Space Lobsters of Doom with flame throwers and dead cows riding in side cars. Hell Yes!!!.

If I recall correctly, there is one more module in the CMBN family that will feature new units and other good stuff....possibly fire??

Not so sure about another module, but BF has stated they at a minimum should have some packs coming - doubtful those would include fire. That would seem to be more an engine update item. The good news is when they do get to doing fire, we will get it in CMBN so all those Arnhem battles can be revisited with flamethrowers. Ooohh yeah

Emrys, now is it really unreasonable for our good friend Mr. Togi to be highly cheesed off, grumpy and have a major beef with the fact that the last RAT was posted some 16 months ago?

Yes. Whatever his feelings or how reasonable they may be, losing your temper around here is simply counterproductive and in extreme cases can even get you banned. I'd hate to see our friend Togi get banned or even thought less of because of that kind of misunderstanding. We all have to grit our teeth and take a deep breath now and then. It comes with the territory. Anyone who misses that point probably did not learn enough self discipline growing up.

BTW, it was perfectly reasonable for Togi to post in exactly the manner that he did. Now that he is getting it right, lets not confuse him, please.

Michael

Hey mate, can you a little bit direct while writing down yoıur feelings?

I couldn't understand what you're implying at above sentence.

But wait, may be , it's better for you