Aris Terrain Version 2.0 WIP

Fuser

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, downloading now. Will see what kind of trouble I get into when trying to unzip it ;)

Fuser (or shall I call you Aris like the majority here does?), maybe you can arrange the first post now that the work has been done, adding screenshots?

Edit: Winzip16 is not able to decompress this so it is really needed that you guys open it with winzip 15.

Edit 2: Don't know if I like this - colours seem to washed out especially for the grass. First level in Courage and fortitude looks like it is being fought in south Italy and not like in a lush green Normandy.

Ok, I will upload the Mod in a single package at CMMODs in normal ZIP format this evening. This mods completely replaces my older one. Main grass textures (and gridded ones) remain the same as Version 1 so you can safely delete my previous mod if you want. Hope that you like it, but, I understand that´s impossible to please everybody. It´s free anyway so feel free to send it to the garbage can with no guilt feelings, hehe.