A Little Thanksgiving...Thanks

to BFC. You've put up with our bitching, pleading, whining, and arguing for 11 years (at least in my case)...and given us uncountable hours of fun; gaming, modding, scenario making and a couple million words worth of discussions. We've had ups and downs, laughs and fights...and you guys have stuck by us and our a hobby like no other...remained true to the vision and created the best damn war game I've ever played.

It's that day of the year where we in America, are supposed to reflect and be thankful for what we have, and I am thankful for many, many things...but seeing this is a WWII forum and a gaming forum, I'll just say...thank YOU fellas; Steve, Charles, Dan, Moon, Phil, Fernando, Webwing, and all you Beta guys...(and somewhere out there MadMatt). Thanks for doing what you do, furthering this awesome hobby of ours and giving us so many hours of pure enjoyment! It's been a blast so far...I can only imagine what is still to come.

Enjoy that turkey and potato masher...I mean mashed potatoes, you've earned it.

Mord.

to BFC. You've put up with our bitching, pleading, whining, and arguing for 11 years (at least in my case)...and given us uncountable hours of fun; gaming, modding, scenario making and a couple million words worth of discussions. We've had ups and downs, laughs and fights...and you guys have stuck by us and our a hobby like no other...remained true to the vision and created the best damn war game I've ever played.

Well said indeed.

To the boys at Battlefront.......Cheers!