I do appreciate your timing... :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted at the news! Thanks so much for the bone.

The absence of the Sherman Crocodile is going to rule out historically accurate OOBs and battles for the British sector in certain times and places, unfortunately. I'll have to research a bit to figure out which maps and operations I should create and which ones to avoid. If anyone has a definitive list of which specific British units in Normandy had the Croc and/or AVRE (and when), and wanted to post it, that would be a handy thing.

I just had a small accident in my pants, and I liked it!!!!!! This, this right here is exciting news, why didn't my Yahoo! page tell me of such things??? Surely this is more important then some idiots debating who told the most lies during their campaign for president!

This is not only going to add commonwealth forces, but open up a ton of possibilities for SS vs US scenarios. I am a happy man, my money awaits you BF!!!

I hate to be an annoying grog but that rifle in the banner isnt a rifle in use by the British in 44, the best i can think of is its an Enfield P14 of WW1 vintage.

Its a mauser K98. I asume it is a mark for that there are german stuff to in the module (german rifle, british helmet... both german and british units in the module)