Preview Tease

KG_Jag

In order to chain differents campaigns, it will be possible to edit the maps after the battles?. I think thats is actually a serious lack in CMBB.

If this will be possible it would be nice to chain one single day campaigns to represent more flexible campaigns...

Nice.

Its been a long road and the end is in sight (what it will look like).

How long can this keep the front line going and is it static or dynamic?

What I mean is if the game starts on July 1943 in the Ukraine can this play out through to 1944 and the front move to the West 200 Km?

The operational area is several hundred square kilometers. The frontline should be able to move anywhere within that area, or else what's the point?

The operational area is several hundred square kilometers. The frontline should be able to move anywhere within that area, or else what's the point?

I guess I shot my self in the foot :eek: on the fron moving 200 km. Once the front is pushed to one of the sides the game will be regenerated with the new area.

What I was thinking of a old board game (in engish "Drive to the East") that had the whole Russian front from the out break of the Germans to (not sure to what end). When I played it (4 on 3) in the 70s, we the Germans where in the Urals before the first Winter.:eek:

Are there any other WWII aviation grogs here? Is it me or have battlefront used a Spanish, Merlin-engined 'fake Bf 109' to represent a '109 in the air superiority bar? I know it isn't a huge issue but surely they could quickly and easily swap that for a photo or graphic of a real, wartime 109?

What I saw in the CMC blog looked terrific. The explanations are clear, specific and speak to the heart of the matters discussed. The procedures for handling troops who've been pushed too hard, etc., are attention getting and will change things considerably. The complete absence of supply modeling is one of those things which has bugged me clear back to CMBO when arriving reinforcements couldn't even share ammo with their ammo depleted colleagues still in the fight.

Regards,

John Kettler

ok those screenshots are for eastern front cmbb but if you just changed those screens for

allied us/british instead of russian should the game then not work with cmak, afterall cmc is just a link to the main game cmbb ,i am probably missing something here so can you explain why the above cant happen

Bottom line we should have some form of AAR out by now,not still a bunch of screen shots taken when and showing what............is everything available to see from back at the end of April?

Come on fellows! Throw us a flippin bone here......give a a 2 turns worth of current build AAR from a new campaign.