MOS:96B2P

New Scenario: Tactical Operations Center

1 hour ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Glad Ramadi is still contributing to the far envelope of CM design!

No map deserves the attention more.....Although 'Bishr-Redux' is starting to look pretty promising as a slightly less urban alternative (even if I do say so myself).  :P

12 hours ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Wow. Just read this thread at last, @MOS:96B2P, so now I understand what all the fuss was about.

Glad Ramadi is still contributing to the far envelope of CM design!

:D Thank you, Sir.  And thank you for creating a great urban map to set scenarios in.    

Edited by MOS:96B2P

3 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

One question: Is this PC only or is there a Mac version?

Michael

:D  :lol:  Michael, we would never leave you out of the fun.  There is also a Mac version. ;)

3 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

:D  :lol:  Michael, we would never leave you out of the fun.  There is also a Mac version. ;)

Thank you so much. But...where can I find it? The link in your thread seems to point only to a PC version. Unless I am doing something dumb again.

:wacko:

Michael

16 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

Thank you so much. But...where can I find it? The link in your thread seems to point only to a PC version. Unless I am doing something dumb again.

:wacko:

Michael

PM sent, my friend. 

Posted (edited)

Just found this part 2 video of TOC posted over at The Few Good Men.  Thought I would link it here.  Part one was posted by @Pericles several posts back in this thread.

Edited by MOS:96B2P

Good "camerawork" and looks great.  For some reason my graphics even at 2700x1800 doesn't look as good. 

However, for only half an hour of combat seems to have taken more casualties than desired (for the 4 hour scenario).

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Good "camerawork" and looks great.  For some reason my graphics even at 2700x1800 doesn't look as good.

I think Barbarico's "movie mode" shaders are being used.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, Erwin said:

However, for only half an hour of combat seems to have taken more casualties than desired (for the 4 hour scenario).

yeah doing clearing operations in the forest is always one of those decisions where you need to really think about alternatives.  Nice video work.  Not getting as much CM time as I'd like lately so this really helps fill the gap, thanks for posting.  Love that RPG shot that just misses the Stryker at 7:15.  Sphincter moment.