Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzsaw of House Rube is a gamey bastidge, equipping his armor with giant hedge clippers and such. You'd think he wants to win this skirmish.

First real contact has his little go-karts racing about putting tiny holes in my armor while my valiant panzertruppen are still recovering from too much schnapps... that must be the case because they obviously went to the Sgt. Schultz armor school, with their infamous motto "I see nothink!"

If this continues, these slow hand cranked turrets will be the death of the Shaving House... not that I mind of course. Anything to help lower the cause.

After two months, a least there is a little excitement. How about you send me that latest turn so that I can view my gardening skills? Perhaps I will have that crew fashion a giant topiary to commemorate my brilliant (soon to be) victory.

Buzzsaw of House Rube is a gamey bastidge, equipping his armor with giant hedge clippers and such. You'd think he wants to win this skirmish.

First real contact has his little go-karts racing about putting tiny holes in my armor while my valiant panzertruppen are still recovering from too much schnapps... that must be the case because they obviously went to the Sgt. Schultz armor school, with their infamous motto "I see nothink!"

If this continues, these slow hand cranked turrets will be the death of the Shaving House... not that I mind of course. Anything to help lower the cause.

Must a SSN dig through the muck of previous threads to discover who may be challenged without bringing down the wrath of the all-powerless High Lords of the Cesspool?

I am aware that it must be another SSN, but there seems to be no way to discover just WHO those 'people'(and I use that term loosely in this setting) may be. It is not exactly a badge of honor one wears proudly in public.

Since I traded in the last of my self-respect for a bottle of cheap wine, I feel that I am now ready to join your ranks.

Send a challenge if you can remember how.

Send a file if you are a SSN, and can manage the difficulties of setting up a QB.

The more time one spends here in the MBT, the less the smell seems to offend.

You know Peng would roll over in his grave if he was indeed dead, which unlike real rock and snuggies doesn't seem to be the case, and if he knew Obama Care would indeed apply to any of you, I am sure he would have changed his name to Ralph or Michael Emrys as to make sure you guys get the Zimbabwe-an health care you all truly deserve.

Must a SSN dig through the muck of previous threads to discover who may be challenged without bringing down the wrath of the all-powerless High Lords of the Cesspool?

...{snipped}

Yes ... and even then you'll bring down the wrath of mighty assembled here just because you're an SSN.

It's usually nothing personal ... in YOUR case it's personal but it's not always that way.

Frankly I think you did the right thing ... well, the RIGHT thing would have been for you to bash yourself over the head with your keyboard until (iii) you passed out or {factoid] your keyboard broke but we can't have everything. Failing that calling out another SSN is probably your best course ... assuming that you won't climb in a one man inflatable dinghy and set a course over Niagara Falls ... that would be the best course.

Joe

Ye gods the MBT has become rather inbred over the years hasn't it?

Now while it is understood that not everyone has the constitution to withstand the rigors of coherent thought needed to hold their own in the Cesspool, one would think there would be more than the TWO SSNs I found.

And one of those is inferred from Gonzo's post.

If there are more, well then they reside too deep in the necroposts, and digging through that much sewage is a bit much for a CMBN battle.

GonzoAttacker, consider yourself challenged. I am sure that most here already consider you challenged in one form or another.

Send a setup to the email attached to my profile, if that would not be too much of an intellectual feat for a Californicator.

If that is too hard, then a simple surfer grunt("doood") here in the MBT will suffice to start the process.

-

You know Peng would roll over in his grave if he was indeed dead, which unlike real rock and snuggies doesn't seem to be the case, and if he knew Obama Care would indeed apply to any of you, I am sure he would have changed his name to Ralph or Michael Emrys as to make sure you guys get the Zimbabwe-an health care you all truly deserve.

I'm sorry, but Babelfish seems to be offline at the moment. Unless it was just another case of a Californian succumbing to the environment and trying to type after chowing down a few handfuls of magic 'shrooms, because your post made no sense whatsoever.

Why is it that you Worst Coasters go out of your way to emulate Gary Busey all the time?

I'm sorry, but Babelfish seems to be offline at the moment. Unless it was just another case of a Californian succumbing to the environment and trying to type after chowing down a few handfuls of magic 'shrooms, because your post made no sense whatsoever.

Why is it that you Worst Coasters go out of your way to emulate Gary Busey all the time?

Gary Busey do you think? I believe I caught a definite whiff of Charley Sheen.

Joe