Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Shaw.

Wherefore art thou, Joe Shaw.

Don't I owe you a turn, from, like, a year ago?

Could be ... or could not be ... to be or not to be dalem, that is the question. Really not too much of a question, I think the vote's in and you lost.

Speaking of losing I'm willing to accept a surrender from you on any or all games we may or may not have been playing.

Always assuming, of course, that you are you and not, for example, Seanachai who hacked your password or simply read it from the torn notepaper tacked up on the wall with your passwords scrawled on it in crayon.

Joe

Could be ... or could not be ... to be or not to be dalem, that is the question. Really not too much of a question, I think the vote's in and you lost.

Speaking of losing I'm willing to accept a surrender from you on any or all games we may or may not have been playing.

Always assuming, of course, that you are you and not, for example, Seanachai who hacked your password or simply read it from the torn notepaper tacked up on the wall with your passwords scrawled on it in crayon.

Joe

Or poo............

So you've been to both dalem's house as well as Seanachai's? Oh, was that during your 2002 "My Visit to Hell"tour? I think I got a T-shirt from that.
I know, right?

I've also visited the homes of OGSF and Lars ... OGSF gave me a fine single malt Scotch ... Lars gave me a beer.

Joe

In my present battle against my former squire, Nidan1, as I recapture ground he has attempted to take from me, he has begun to wail and moan "Don't be throwin' me inta that there briar patch, Mistah Boo! Dasn 't you do it!", which leads me to believe he's going to try some devious manhoovering.

In other words, he's going to try to outflank my flanking manhoover.

Will the madness never end?

Illogical grammatical construction. Ergo, you fail. Off to remedial english class for you...again.

No. What I wrote made perfect sense, unlike you who experts are still studying with many a head shake and shoulder shrug.

(Although I admit that an Oddstralyun suggesting that someone else needs a remedial English class is worthy of a spit take.)