Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't for a moment doubt that rune's flatulence is far more flammable than mine.

And mine, of course, doesn't smell ...

Furthermore I reiterate that young Hairy O'breast is not now nor shall ever be a member of the Shavian House ... wishing won't make it so lad.

Joe

True only because in order to smell it would have to have a nose. It does however stink. In fact, it's enough to make the sh¡thouse paint peel. Even the Undead approach Shaw reluctantly and only from upwind.

Michael

Uggh, it roils the stomach to contemplate the “nose” on Shaw’s gas:

• Depression-era Easter eggs, castor oil, and a hint of talcum powder?
  • Cheap scotch, rotten beets, and opossum stew?

Aww, man...! I HATE it when I get dropped into an alternate universe! One of those Bizarro ones where good equals bad, up is down, the Cleveland Indians have a winning season and Oddstraylyuns are revered and respected.

Screws up the whole week!

Boo stain, I think, given your ample handicaps, that it is safe to say that the universe hates you back.

Thrice it is unleashed upon Joe Xia (and the remaining denizens of the Cesspool... but then again, sometimes collateral damage can be a good thing) behold the Blood Hamster Sig...
Hairy O'breast ... I 'll make you a deal ... we'll do a Blood Hamster match, just you and me, but the stakes won't be a sig line, it'll be for admittance into the Shavian House. If you win I'll officially take you to Squire and instruct you as I've instructed all my Squires and, eventually, raise you to the rank of Knight of the CessPool.

If I win you drop all claims of being part of the Shavian House.

Given that, it would probably save time if you just adopt the later course.

Joe

Leave it to Shaw to try to stack the deck, load the dice, queer the wheel, etc. In addition to all his other failings, he is as crooked as a hound dog's hind leg. He's just not that good at it.

Michael

I don't see the problem here ... I'm offering the lad the opportunity to do the right thing and I'm being castigated for it?

He's not even a Knight of the CessPool, let alone a Seniour Knight and I'm offering to play him ... that alone should be sufficient incentive and should he win (granted that's highly unlikely but weird things can happen) he gets to be tutored by the finest liege in the Pool.

When he does fail and loses to me then he just refrains from ever suggesting that he's a member of the Shavian House which he ISN'T and never has been.

Frankly I'm amazed at my generosity.

Joe

Leave it to Shaw to try to stack the deck, load the dice, queer the wheel, etc. In addition to all his other failings, he is as crooked as a hound dog's hind leg. He's just not that good at it.

Michael

I agree. After so many years of reading unending kvetching about rules and procedure, it's pretty sad to see out Justicar reduced to making shi#t up. The summary disowning of a Squire is pretty low, even by Cesspool standards.

He's not even a Knight of the CessPool, let alone a Seniour Knight and I'm offering to play him ... that alone should be sufficient incentive and should he win (granted that's highly unlikely but weird things can happen) he gets to be tutored by the finest liege in the Pool.

Joe

I'd love to help you out there, Joe*, but my dance card is full right now. You'll have to sucker someone else in to tutor him.

Try an Oddstraylyun. They're good at stuff like remedial cognitive thinking.

*(That was a lie)

I'd love to help you out there, Joe*, but my dance card is full right now. You'll have to sucker someone else in to tutor him.

Try an Oddstraylyun. They're good at stuff like remedial cognitive thinking.

*(That was a lie)

Dance card is full?! I guess in Ohio that club foot and missing digits don't really hurt you that much in the dating pool. Speaking of clubs: *CLUB*, that is for being Ohioan sub-human, *CLUB* that is for having a cheating football team that managed to get the only meaningful post season defeat of an SEC team vacated, and *CLUB*, that's just for the heck of it. Go back from whence you came.

I agree. After so many years of reading unending kvetching about rules and procedure, it's pretty sad to see out Justicar reduced to making shi#t up. The summary disowning of a Squire is pretty low, even by Cesspool standards.
Lad, it's necessary for a Liege to TAKE a Serf to Squire in order for said Serf to become a Squire ... that never happened ... it would never happen.

It's much the same as if you were to claim that you were normal despite the overwhelming evidence contradicting that claim.

Joe