Missing Steel boxes -UK members please read.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my £17.90 ransom note from the post office yesterday (shipped 18th May), I guess I'm luckier than the poor lot who got stiffed by Parcelfarce for nearly £40, but not as lucky as the rest who got it for 'free'.

Ho-hum. It's what I was expecting to be honest, it's just a shame BF don't see a penny of this additional money - I'd rather it went to them than the thieving posties and useless government.

I got my £17.90 ransom note from the post office yesterday (shipped 18th May), I guess I'm luckier than the poor lot who got stiffed by Parcelfarce for nearly £40, but not as lucky as the rest who got it for 'free'.

Ho-hum. It's what I was expecting to be honest, it's just a shame BF don't see a penny of this additional money - I'd rather it went to them than the thieving posties and useless government.

Same as you. Haven't paid it or picked it up yet, though.

Same here , my box is at the post office waiting with a £17.90 charge. Well that's about $110 ish in total now. Most expensive game i have ever purchased by some way.

Arrived today, dented and with a £17 and some pennies charge... Not very happy about it but what can you do.

In hindsight I will get friends in America to post in future and avoid all this crap.....

The $80 value is misleading as it really should be $60 or the value we actually paid. (I forget off the top of my head what I paid as it was so long ago, well more than 2 sleeps ago for an old man....)

At least I have it and can read the manual, just. The brown on brown was not the best of print choices IMO... But that has been covered by others elsewhere who were told to stop complaining... But then I am a Pom....

Ohh yeah £8 handling charge is a bit steep!!!

Mine arrived today complete and undamaged but with a sticker claiming £17.90 on the packaging saying "this package cannot be delivered until the charges are paid".

Eh, what? They did deliver it and I have got the package now so they ain't getting a penny of my money, sticker or no sticker. It just gives a phone number for "queries" about the fee. You couldn't make this up.