Mord's War Ravaged German Faces

Mord

Seems like I can't get no love when I post uploads lately...anyway...

Check it out...

mordswarravagedgermanfa.jpg

Find it at GAJ's now...the Repos whenever it gets approved.

Vein...thanks for getting that wrap to fit!

Mord.

Very nice...can you give them dark hollow looking eyes? As I've seen many photos of men in war with real dark around the eyes...giving them that haunted ravaged look...

Love the scar and messed up eye...can the amount of faces used be expanded? Like to see the odd cut...graze...broken nose maybe?

Finally need to see more stubble! Maybe the odd blonde aswell....seems all soldiers on both sides have dark hair...

Very nice, they look less like soulless puppets and more like hardened soldiers now. I'd imagine a tank commander would be a little more clean than a footsoldier that has been lying face down in dirt all day though. :)

Nahh...he's been riding around with his head out the hatch catching bugs and dust with his face...plus there's no way to differentiate the tankers from the infantry.

Mord.

Very nice...can you give them dark hollow looking eyes? As I've seen many photos of men in war with real dark around the eyes...giving them that haunted ravaged look...

Love the scar and messed up eye...can the amount of faces used be expanded? Like to see the odd cut...graze...broken nose maybe?

Finally need to see more stubble! Maybe the odd blonde aswell....seems all soldiers on both sides have dark hair...

Thanks, man.

I don't know if I have the ability to hollow their eyes...I am very limited in my skills...I might be able to at some point.

There are some blondes...just hard to tell cause of the helmets...

The faces can be expanded you just add sequential numbers to the Bmp...there's about four or five wounded looking dudes in this run.

I added three extra textures to the original count...problem you run into is the more faces you have the more textures the comp has to load. But technically you could have a 100 different faces I suppose.

Mord.

Your mods are an invaluable asset....here and in CMSF....have ago at darkening around the eyes...also more stubble...the odd beard or moustache...some of the Brits will need a tach in the Commonwealth module...I want to see the odd beard on the Germans...unshaven and unkept..

Thank you! I shall give it a go sometime soon...believe it or not I have had the game since the first day and I still have yet to play a scenario so I would like to finish what I am working on right now...which everyone should be happy with and then I want to play!!!

Mord.

You're welcome.

They'll work with either just create another z folder within your z folder and put my mod in that...you'll get Vein's unis but my face textures will over write his.

Mord.

Nahh...he's been riding around with his head out the hatch catching bugs and dust with his face...plus there's no way to differentiate the tankers from the infantry.

Mord.

Agree! Fighting a tank is dirty work, especially after shooting a bunch of rounds buttoned up.

2s8sm87

Nice work bro! This will become part of my standard modset.

Love to see some grimaces or at least squinting in addition to the generally deadpan expressions... like that one ugly Syrian.

Love them, Mord! Well done. I've missed those worn faces. I always used the camo faces for CMBB and CMAK and now I have them for CMBN too. Excellent!

If you ever feeling like returning to this mod, perhaps you can give the Germans those real darkened faces? Didn't they use burned cork or something?

Thanks a lot fellas...I am not real great at the graphical stuff so it's really cool that people are digging it.

Seebee...yeah...I am trying...I started a Scenario last night and made it like three turns...I am mired down in a mod right now (and I HAVE to get it done!) and once that is through I am gonna take a breather...get a few games in...or at least try.

Guys...as for the requests and the like...I'll see what I can do down the road for version two.

Mord.

If you want even more faces you can also set these for the Americans and set the original German to the American faces and vice versa. Although I didn't use the two guys with eye wounds for the Americans as I felt they would be more likely transferred out than the Germans troops.

All together I now have 40+ faces for each side.