Fallshirmjager

Coming in first module, I do believe, along with SS/Brits/Canadians/?.

At least that's my current understanding.

Ok i've heard roughly whats going to be in the first Module, but does anyone know of a more detailed list of what will be included. ie tanks, vehicles, weapons, arty, units....

I'd just like to have some food for thought so i got something i can look forward to:D

Ok i've heard roughly whats going to be in the first Module, but does anyone know of a more detailed list of what will be included. ie tanks, vehicles, weapons, arty, units....

I'd just like to have some food for thought so i got something i can look forward to:D

No complete list. You can expect all the common British equipment of the period but don't go looking for Crusader AA tanks for example or funnies. It's been said we will get King Tigers and Jadgpanzers for the Germans.

And motorcycles with sidecars are sure to be in.

Seriously? Battlefront has resisted motorcycles for years. And horses. And horses on motorcycles.

I have to admit the coding might be a problem, although the way motorcycle-sidecar combinations move is more like a traditional motor vehicle than like a lone motorcycle (i.e., not a lot of leaning into turns etc.).

That said, I suspect you're just joking. But I hope you meant it.

naturally i looking forward for a French module, besides the 1er Bataillon de Fusiliers Marins Commandos (Ouistreham) i am sure we will get FFI fighters with the famous Citroen traction avante (see picture - at least we had taxis in CMSF) and a Marianne on a bicycle as a spy and to distract the German soldiers from my attacking Allies. And some resistants with satchel charges to blow up some of the cats :-)

So I could finally make my liberation of Paris scenario :-)

post-7195-141867622865_thumb.jpg

post-7195-141867622866_thumb.jpg

post-7195-141867622866_thumb.jpg