SteelBook version email - I haven't got mine, have you?

I'm still just "Confirmed" status for my pre-order, mine has not yet "Shipped", so no e-mail notification for me yet. I did not pre-order until April, so if they are shipping by when the order was placed, I'm still waiting my turn ... thankfully I've got the download up and running so it's all good, for me. :cool:

I'm still just "Confirmed" status for my pre-order, mine has not yet "Shipped", so no e-mail notification for me yet. I did not pre-order until April, so if they are shipping by when the order was placed, I'm still waiting my turn ... thankfully I've got the download up and running so it's all good, for me. :cool:

Ditto. I'm assuming it's "first come, first served", so I'm not yet worried about it.

edit: whoops, Moon commented just seconds before me, so yeah

It takes time to process all pre-orders, guys. We expect about 7 days in fact before the last pre-order leaves the warehouse. They are processed strictly in the order that they were received.

my order says nothing about if I qualified for that Steelbook thingy. Any thoughts on that?

It takes time to process all pre-orders, guys. We expect about 7 days in fact before the last pre-order leaves the warehouse. They are processed strictly in the order that they were received.

That makes sense. After all, that is a lot of stamp licking. :P I was informed that my box is in the mail!

I picked up another skid of manuals from the printer today and dropped them off for shipment. We'll probably have all of them, including post release orders, shipped early next week.

A funny... the local Post Office is quite happy about CM:BN. Each office has a target revenue numbers they are supposed to make in order to stay off the "naughty list" (US Postal Service is in big financial trouble, so any excuse...). Apparently this particular branch office doesn't have to worry about their numbers for a while. heh... probably for the rest of the year :D

Steve