Release date 20 May 2011

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea what problems some people have, because a release date.

this company is playing with their customers, so dont play this game and kust wait.

would be easy to give a releasedate wich gives the producers of this game time enough to fullfill their job and if everything goes well, they can make their "money givers" happy and release some days earlier.

what they do here ist what i really dont like. looks like they love to see all this "i cant wait junkies" an play with them a while ........ >>> a few days after demo release :) ........ what means "few days" ?? a week is allready or almost allready gone.

from many other companies i know a different behavior. sometimes they give release dates and when they can not realize this date, then they explain why.

others give a releasedate, so that they have a good buffer to fullfill it, others are just quit and say "when its ready".

thisw "releasedate gaming" here is laughable.

Actually the whole release date dance is just driven by us. They will send out an email when they are ready which i will receive on my BB. I don't need to be a refresh monkey and it isn't there fault if I am. However it is kind of cool to see a bunch of other folks as excited to see the product as I am so we all sit here like 9 year olds waiting for it to "arrive". Apparently you are as bad as the rest of us as you are here too. :D

Kind of like the old days of waiting in line for dead tickets...yeah we used to actually wait in line...in the rain. A lot of the fun was hanging out with other deadheads knowing the band was coming.

have you ever spent a night in jail? i swear time stops while waiting for them to let you out. this feels like the same thing. bfc's our jailer and just grins at us as they thump the bars of our cell with their baton walking by...

what? hey i was much younger and stupider back then...

Heh,Try three days in jail.arrested on a Friday night,Monday a Holiday.Need to see the judge on Tuesday morning.That was Hell.Plus,doing the first night while puking my guts out from an over indulgence of Wild Turkey.Worst weekend of my life.I told the jailer "Please,just give me the electric chair.Oh please kill me.":D Long time ago in my stupid youth.Been on the straight and narrow ever since.;)

Heh,Try three days in jail.arrested on a Friday night,Monday a Holiday.Need to see the judge on Tuesday morning.That was Hell.Plus,doing the first night while puking my guts out from an over indulgence of Wild Turkey.Worst weekend of my life.I told the jailer "Please,just give me the electric chair.Oh please kill me.":D Long time ago in my stupid youth.Been on the straight and narrow ever since.;)

Try 7 1/2 months with no actual release date... yeah it can happen if you get stubborn and stupid enough. Thank god I got less stubborn as I got older, though not necessarily less stupid.

Bobby, is that you?

Originally Posted by JG11Preusse

what they do here ist what i really dont like. looks like they love to see all this "i cant wait junkies" an play with them a while ........ >>> a few days after demo release ........ what means "few days" ?? a week is allready or almost allready gone.

Someone piss in your Cheerios this morning Fritz?

:)

It will be out this week. Hey, I'm ony on my 10th turn of the first Demo battle so I have a ways to go. Perhaps that's why I'm so calm.

Every time I see Moon has posted something in this thread I think it might be some hint, only to see that it's not. Now thát's disappointing ;)

If you re-read his posts and delete every third letter, then shift the remaining letters 4 spaces to the left in the alphabet I think you will find his posts a lot less disappointing.

Someone piss in your Cheerios this morning Fritz?

:)

It will be out this week. Hey, I'm ony on my 10th turn of the first Demo battle so I have a ways to go. Perhaps that's why I'm so calm.

maybe you read the whole post and then you know that noone is "pissing" .. whatever you meant with such nice words

There was the guy on the sidewalk with a big sign saying "May 21, 2011 ARE YOU READY??" Well, I got in a big argument with him and insisted that May 21 was too dang late, and anyway it was a Saturday and there has never been a release on a Saturday, and I wanted it *right now* and could he please shut up with the rumor mongering and the dates pulled out of thin air.

It almost came to blows until I realized he was talking about the Rapture or somefink.

My guess is that it will be released in the morning in the States... so afternoon/evening in Europe?

It's almost evening where BFC is located I think, but some concrete news would be nice. Instead of just a "few days" after the demo release it's been almost a week already.