Release date 20 May 2011

Well I'm off for now... Kids are starting to wake up and wife is on her way home from work so back to the reallity of the day :D I got a lovely Blackberry telling me when new email arrive. I hope it will be hours otherwise back to raiding this evening (World of Warcraft n00b)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thing is. Im from Europe and I dont want to spend $25 for shipping cost while I only want to download the game. Does this mean I can or can not pre-order the game? Cause the pre-order says "Download&mail" but I still need to pay the extra $25?

Here you say that the pre-order download is ready. :P

Pre-orders always include "download&mail delivery". If you want "download only" you'll have to wait until we switch off the pre-order deal, and switch on regular sales.

Martin

PS. It's not $25 for shipping cost. It's $20 for the S&H we charge to Europe ($10 for domestic). The $5 is for the "hardgoods" component in addition to your download (it will actually be $10 after the pre-order deal ends).

Pre-orders always include "download&mail delivery". If you want "download only" you'll have to wait until we switch off the pre-order deal, and switch on regular sales.

Martin

PS. It's not $25 for shipping cost. It's $20 for the S&H we charge to Europe ($10 for domestic). The $5 is for the "hardgoods" component in addition to your download (it will actually be $10 after the pre-order deal ends).

wow .... 5 usd less :) .... save 5 euro and pay 20 more for mail, if you preoder, because preorder download only is not availible :)

i wanted to preorder, saw this funny deal and closed the website.

pay first, get nothing and wait several weeks and as a gift for your studipness you will get some hardgoods you dont want and pay 20 usd for mail :) harharhar >>>> welcome stupid customer

wow .... 5 usd less :) .... save 5 euro and pay 20 more for mail, if you preoder, because preorder download only is not availible :)

i wanted to preorder, saw this funny deal and closed the website.

pay first, get nothing and wait several weeks and as a gift for your studipness you will get some hardgoods you dont want and pay 20 usd for mail :) harharhar >>>> welcome stupid customer

I think you're misunderstanding. If you preorder the hardgoods, you get to download the game immediately it is available AS WELL AS receiving the disk and fancy steelbox.

BF do not off a pre-order on download only, as there is no physical media involved, there is no stock to reserve.

I think you're misunderstanding. If you preorder the hardgoods, you get to download the game immediately it is available AS WELL AS receiving the disk and fancy steelbox.

BF do not off a pre-order on download only, as there is no physical media involved, there is no stock to reserve.

Well, as a fellow European or rather a fellow from europe, a must say that I also found the 80 bucks a bit too steep. for a lowly Hungarian like me that's two months' salary.

ok, not exactly but it's not a trifle either.

But JG11Preusse was a bit harsh maybe...in his wording..

Well, as a fellow European or rather a fellow from europe, a must say that I also found the 80 bucks a bit too steep. for a lowly Hungarian like me that's two months' salary.

Well, if you don't want the printed manual and the fancy rotating steelbox, you just have to wait until release day and you can download it along with everyone else, problem solved :D

Oh, and by 'you', I don't mean 'you', I mean 'you'. OK?

Well, if you don't want the printed manual and the fancy rotating steelbox, you just have to wait until release day and you can download it along with everyone else, problem solved :D

Oh, and by 'you', I don't mean 'you', I mean 'you'. OK?

Yea, I know, I'm not resentful or anything just a wee bit envious. ROTATING STEELBOX, my cat would really love that. The manual I know by heart.

You mean, you don't mean me by you? You mean us by you?:)

$80 is actually only about 55 Euros at today's exchange rate, and that includes download, box, manual, shipping & handling. That's absolutely in line with the average price of new major releases in Europe.