Ugh.....

I too check the site every couple of hours. I am such a loser! I have tried the following to occupy my time.

1. CM:SF quick battles Uncon vs Uncon. Result-fell asleep.

2. Reloaded CMAK for the first time in 6 years. Result-started watching "the Runaways" on HBO. Joan Jett was on Rosey ODonnell's team? I never knew?

3. Reloaded TOAWIII- result-that was a waste of 15 minutes!

4. serfin Utube for old BeeGees classics, much better when I am drinking but those white dudes where cool back in the day!

5. It's Thursday perhaps I will mow the lawn and pick up some Daschound terds.

I am restless. I have a job (fulltime) am in my mid 40's and do not live on Mom's couch. I have a wife, kids and a weiner dog but I still feel empty and unfullfilled.

Will I reach Self Actualization when CM:BN comes out? Should I see a shrink? Are any of my Gen Xer pal's having the same trouble?

Pete

Suck it up, soldiers!

:P

Our boys (BFC and testers) are on a mission, so let them Charlie Mike (CM - hah!) and get 'er done right (oh man, I'm on a roll...).

I hate the desert, and I'm actually playing the CM:SF demo (can't remember who suggested that) to get a feel for the UI, commands, etc. Never thought I'd go back to the desert....

And yes, the waiting is the hardest part....

I too check the site every couple of hours. I am such a loser!

I am restless. I have a job (fulltime) am in my mid 40's and do not live on Mom's couch. I have a wife, kids and a weiner dog but I still feel empty and unfullfilled.

Will I reach Self Actualization when CM:BN comes out? Should I see a shrink? Are any of my Gen Xer pal's having the same trouble?

Pete

My answer was to remodel the kitchen. Crawling under the house to pull in a 50 amp power line, then crawling around the attic dodging nails sticking through from the roof to install duct work is doing a pretty good job of keeping me focused. However I only have about 2 more days of that and then it's time to devolve to a refresh monkey. Makes one wonder, they teach evolution, should they also teach de-evolution?

Incidentally I don't think I would want to fire a panzerfaust from either the crawlspace or the attic.

buy an other game, this "mystery secret release date game" is stupid. at official webside (store) no word about "no availible and we dont say when" .. you can preorder and pay, and wait until you get something.

i bought theatre of was for low money from this official website and they also have a technical support space at this forum here, but you can ask what you want .... no answer.

with such non existing support i also wont pay a dollar for any other product from them.

such my 2 cent ...,. i heard many people also start camping yesterday in london to see that kate + william marriage. i you like such super interesting things ... go there :)

You have to sit through it with your wife? oh...poor man!

My gf also asked me, if I want to watch it...ummm I really don't want to see it...I see no point in it! All the good luck for William and Kate, but to be honest...what is so interesting about two people getting married? well for the husband and wife of course it is...but for everyone else? I don't get it...nope I don't ;)

but perhaps it is because I am not british and I am not interested in the royal family at all...

well...each to their own...

buy an other game, this "mystery secret release date game" is stupid. at official webside (store) no word about "no availible and we dont say when" .. you can preorder and pay, and wait until you get something.

i bought theatre of was for low money from this official website and they also have a technical support space at this forum here, but you can ask what you want .... no answer.

with such non existing support i also wont pay a dollar for any other product from them.

such my 2 cent ...,. i heard many people also start camping yesterday in london to see that kate + william marriage. i you like such super interesting things ... go there :)

No- posting twice on a forum for a game you have no interest in that you won't wait is stupid.

You have to sit through it with your wife? oh...poor man!

My gf also asked me, if I want to watch it...ummm I really don't want to see it...I see no point in it! All the good luck for William and Kate, but to be honest...what is so interesting about two people getting married? well for the husband and wife of course it is...but for everyone else? I don't get it...nope I don't ;)

but perhaps it is because I am not british and I am not interested in the royal family at all...

well...each to their own...

But our royal family are German, surely that should make you a little interested? ;-P

ps i can assure you a lot of us Brits couldn't give a toss about the wedding. I am pleased to say that my city has not requested a single street party permit.

I have a wife, kids and a weiner dog but I still feel empty and unfullfilled.

Wife? Check. Kids? Check. Three cats? Check. Weiner dog? Nope. Satisfied and fulfilled? Check! Ah-ha! You sir, need three cats! Or more! The more you have, the more Bastet will reward you in the afterlife. There's your answer, sir. :D

P.S. Best friends have a daschund and she is a superb animal, very well behaved and healthy. I in no way hate weiner dogs.

Will I reach Self Actualization when CM:BN comes out?

Or perhaps achieve grogvana?

Oh, wait, no... grogvana has been achieved only by those truthful and valiant few who hold CM:BO to be the best computer wargame there has ever been and ever will be. So I've been told, anyway.

The suspense created by immanency is half the fun I think :) Such is a secret to happiness in life: Always have something to look forward to! And when it's released... the amount of nerdy giddiness and fist pumping jumping for joy that will inevitably result while it is downloading and installing will give way to sombre teeth gritting and armchair clenching as the patient and/or daring virtual battlefield gambles succeed or fail as the sun rises and sets and life goes on... and we find ourselves after some time looking forward impatiently for the first module to be released... and then the next one and the next and so on on into the sunset... as the tide ebbs and flows and the constellations shift across the sky...