This might be a silly question...

1) if you do a search on the modules that will be availavble for CM:BN you will find it goes something like this:

CMBN (US v ger)

Commonwealth

Market Garden

Buldge

followed by 3 or 4 modules dedicated to the eastern front.

2) Combat Mission Campaigns (CMC) is as dead as can be unfortunetly. Source code is available for download though ... if you are that way inclined.

Hope this helps

Scott

I don't have details at my fingertips but Steve has said that an Eastern Front title is plannned, that preliminary work has already been started... somewhere.... by someone. I imagine a giant wearhouse out west somewhere with virtual T34s and IS-2s sitting in storage sheds waiting to to be called to action. :)

1) if you do a search on the modules that will be availavble for CM:BN you will find it goes something like this:

CMBN (US v ger)

Commonwealth

Market Garden

Buldge

followed by 3 or 4 modules dedicated to the eastern front.

Not quite. ;)

The modules (i.e. expansions) for CM:BN will be:

Commonwealth/FJ/SS

Market-Garden

Odds and ends for the Normandy timeframe that didn't make it in to the other two

Then there will be a separate game for the Bulge that should have its own expansion modules (keep in mind that a module is not a game, it is an expansion to an existing game), and then another separate series of games for the Eastern front.

Clear? :)

Not quite. ;)

The modules (i.e. expansions) for CM:BN will be:

Commonwealth/FJ/SS

Market-Garden

Odds and ends for the Normandy timeframe that didn't make it in to the other two

Then there will be a separate game for the Bulge that should have its own expansion modules (keep in mind that a module is not a game, it is an expansion to an existing game), and then another separate series of games for the Eastern front.

Clear? :)

that the one :) cheers.