Brits modul is released!

I beat the rush. I was checking early this morning and noted it was available so I put in my order and got it very quickly (less that 5 mins) since there was little traffic. After I downloaded it, I checked the forums and noone had mentioned it yet.... which tells me I was nearly the first to put in my order.

I would hate to be in the madding crowd right now watching the download bar slowly inch it's way to completion.

Downside - I downloaded just before I headed off to work, so others are actually going to get to play it before me. Damn thing, this working for a living :(

Ouch. I really want to blame this on the fact that I'm a little rusty on CMSF, haven't really played in a couple of weeks, but...

Just played "UK H2H light infantry vs. Syrian Mech infantry" or sumfink like that, ended up getting 17 Brits killed, 12 wounded, and lost a WMIK and a TUM. Ended with a British Tactical Victory.

I love the challenge but it's quite difficult to stay below the expected casualty threshold...

Got home today, and lo and behold, Brits released, happy days! Order went very smoothly, download took about 20 mins for me (if that).

Quick blast on one of the scenarios and won as the Brits with a Syrian surrender. Hard-fought battle, very enjoyable. And kudos to my WMIK gunners who went on a 50 cal and GMG rampage against some unsuspecting BTRs and accompanying infantry!