First screenshot of CM: Normandy!

tagge

hehe, nice shot.

however i would like to see its speed reduced to 3 bars instead of 5, and offroad capapbility should be 5 bars. that would fit for this unit.

also liquid weapon agents should be reduced to 9 to 11 lites or so, thats what they typicaly have i think.

That particular unit doesn't have visible milk battery at all, it's that young still. Might take month or year for milk battery to deploy, bit like Syrian AT-3. ;)

That particular unit doesn't have visible milk battery at all, it's that young still. Might take month or year for milk battery to deploy, bit like Syrian AT-3. ;)

Tagge has chosen the wrong vehicle. That is a steer, not a cow, and it is a Red and White as is obvious by the color and not your typical Holstein. That's what he gets for relying on beta testers for his information.

Tagge has chosen the wrong vehicle. That is a steer, not a cow, and it is a Red and White as is obvious by the color and not your typical Holstein. That's what he gets for relying on beta testers for his information.

That is actually heifer, as it's doesn't have milk battery (=cow) or pistol's holster under it's belly (=steer/bull).

I don't know is that Holstein... Typical indeed not. But it could be rare red white Holstein.

Cattle grog. Are all Finns dairy farmers? Or is that just the Danes...the ones who aren't brewing beer, that is?

Not a grog, i just have to work with them. And i'm one of those few and "selected" (too uneducated to do anything else :D). So i'd say it's just Danes.

Well i'm not very wise with pure Holsteins (if there are any pure blooded left) as we have mostly just mix between Holsteins and Friesians and some might hold Ayrshire blood also. It's said that regionally there is alot variety in how Holsteins are bred.

What I hate is the sloppy inclusion of ear-tag 235, just because 235 is the most popular and recognizable bovine unit for most buyers. (Obviously this is due to the popularity of Owen Wilson's role as Holstein 235 in "The Longest Hay.")

Does BTS even know that h.235 wasn't sent to Normandy until after the COBRA breakout? I hope so. I demand that they extend the scope of the game to include operations up to and including Patton's race to Paris if they're going to splash "h.235" all over the press materials.

Am I right??

Stingray: I'm so glad someone asked about the grass mod - my favorite question :D

But so many questions are still left unanswered: What happens when you tell M235 cow to unbutton? Where does the driver keep his M4A1? And does he need a shoulder length rubber glove to reach it? Furthermore, will chemical warfare finally be modeled by BF? An 81mm mortar strike with BSE grenades could really do awful things to the M235.

On the other hand, the 'Holstein' problem seems to indicate that the mis-ID-ing of units is back for CM:Normandy. GO BF!!!!!

PS Apocal: I think 'Blank Stare' is actually a 'target' type command and therefore not visible in this screenshot....