Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

79%??

I dunno what brand humidor I have but it has an external hygrometer and glass panels on top and the front so I can keep an eye on the little beauties. Oh and its gloss piano black so thats purdy.

And I stuck "Hello Kitty" stickers all over it because they are the BOMB! and whenever I lift the lid, the box plays Merv Griffin's signature tune, "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"...

AND DID I MENTION THE GLITTER????

Gives Stuka a squinty, worried look...

How long have you been out in the desert again?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been reading these forums now for a while and I was just wondering when this concept is supposed to start. Right now would be great.

We're much like GM in this regard.

So...should be around 2012 we get the thing to kick over.

I dunno what brand humidor I have but it has an external hygrometer and glass panels on top and the front so I can keep an eye on the little beauties. Oh and its gloss piano black so thats purdy.

And I stuck "Hello Kitty" stickers all over it because they are the BOMB! and whenever I lift the lid, the box plays Merv Griffin's signature tune, "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"...

AND DID I MENTION THE GLITTER????

Gives Stuka a squinty, worried look...

How long have you been out in the desert again?

For Boo is, indeed, a tool
Yes, but he's OUR tool ... a rusty, tip broken, handle split and paint splattered tool, but OURS.

Stuka and dalem, enough of your cigar fantasies ... some might call that elitist. Not me of course, but some.

Joe

p.s. Still in Des Moines ...