Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Different Sabbath, or holy day, for the Muslims, yes? Isn't their Sunday on Saturday?

No, every day can be holy day if you are hard core and do the 5 times prayer a day thing, no muslims I've met are into it that much.

The biggest drunk I know here is Egyptian fer Mohammeds sake!...

If there is any day of the week that is more special than others it's a Friday.

Anyway, Ramadan starts tomorrow or the day after so my work hours for a month are 9am-3pm! W00T! What a great religion!

No, moron, their Sunday is on Sunday like everyone else.
Demonstrably false Berli when it's Sunday for them it may well be Monday ... or is it Saturday ... in another part of the world at the same time. It has something to do with the International Date Line which, if I understand correctly is either an online dating club specializing in dates from other countries or an actual line composed of dates that crosses national borders ... or somefink else entirely.

Joe

yeesh, so many questions..

You have alot of questions for someone so stooopid, I'm starting to doubt what everyone says about you.

Well what you say is seemingly incongruous based on what I know here of these little postage stamp Emirates in the Persian Gulf. Other than what I see on "Mondern Marvels" which shows the sheiks spending their oil money on wild construction projects, and the like, and stories of slave labor camps. Your opulent and obviously alchohol-drenched lifestyle seems out of place.

Old Foul Joe as usual, has it all wrong. the International Date Line is a toll free number you can call to find out everything you need to know about dates. Like when they're ripe enough to pick, recipes, that sort of thing.

It's important to have the number handy, as seen in the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Remember when Dr. Jones throws the date up into the air, and is about to catch it in his mouth? Well, his good friend Sallah catches it before he can, and says, "Bad dates". Because, as you recall, he is on the phone! They know this stuff.

Well leaping Leeo what's it going to be? More lip service like a good little limp wristed fellow or shall I drive over them thar mountains tomorrow for a sit down, lunch and a cold Bud? You have my e-mail address, or you may PM or post here.

Regards,

Nick the prick

George Lucas died in a plane crash in 1981, and was subsequently replaced by a body double and then an android.

I read this somewhere on the internets, so it must be true...It would also explain a lot.

It may explain why you are an idiot.

Originally Posted by flammenwerfer

George Lucas died in a plane crash in 1981, and was subsequently replaced by a body double and then an android.

I read this somewhere on the internets, so it must be true...It would also explain a lot.

It may explain why you are an idiot.

He listens to Joe enough for that.