Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So conformity and feminization are the shining traits of America today....we are deathly afraid of agression in any form...we are willing to give up our leadership role in the world because of this. Why do you think everyone was so scared of the Chinese drummer corps at the opening of the Olympics....all men and very, very purposeful. How scary is that to the likes of Nancy Pelosi, and Howard Dean.

Well said.

I'm afraid of ignorant feckers who can't take a joke. I'm afraid of "USA right or wrong" regardless of whether we're right or wrong. I'm afraid of Joe Shaw's Mormon wives. I'm afraid of too many men running the world with their testosterone-hazed world view. I'm terrified by a lack of human kindness in ordinary interactions. I'm mystified by the "solution" of violence for every problem. I'm frikken shakin' in my boot by those who use "to" when they mean "too".

Yep, that seals it. Apparently I'm a Quaker. GIVE ME MY OATS!

Stuka I'm going to offer to play YOU again in a version of CM of YOUR choice with a scenario of YOUR choice. And I do that with the full knowledge that you'll once again be a non-double blind playing gamey bastiche about it.

Joe

Already making with the excuses for losing hey Joe?

I've found a CMAK scenario that I'll send to YOU so that YOU can pick the side so that YOU can't complain* about being 'set up'.

* which you no doubt will anyway

I'm afraid of ignorant feckers who can't take a joke. I'm afraid of "USA right or wrong" regardless of whether we're right or wrong. I'm afraid of Joe Shaw's Mormon wives. I'm afraid of too many men running the world with their testosterone-hazed world view. I'm terrified by a lack of human kindness in ordinary interactions. I'm mystified by the "solution" of violence for every problem. I'm frikken shakin' in my boot by those who use "to" when they mean "too".

Gosh, Leeeeeo, I'm starting to think you might not be such a bad fellow after all.

Michael

And this coming from someone who passes out her panties like they were party favors.

Same can be said for all of us, after all we are guests in Battlefront.com's home.

Lady Redneck

Enough wit and verve for ya?!!

*Yawn*

Already making with the excuses for losing hey Joe?

I've found a CMAK scenario that I'll send to YOU so that YOU can pick the side so that YOU can't complain* about being 'set up'.

* which you no doubt will anyway

Oh please ... as if you haven't already played BOTH sides to death. Still I've decided upon the course of reconciliation and I'LL be the bigger man and agree to play YOUR scenario even though I'll be at a huge disadvantage ... not by playing YOU of course, in any reasonable and rational world it's obvious that I'd have the advantage but since you've demonstrated, time and again, your willingness to set aside fair play and honesty then it's possible that right may not triumph.

That's not an excuse, it's simply what IS.

Joe

Joe Shaw, sitting astride his ass, preparing to tilt once again the windmills that are Oz
Yes Berli ... though I'm not sure why you bring Yeknodathon into it ... I fight the good fight, the neverending fight for Truth, Justice and the American Way!

Joe

My apologies.

I shall leave it up to those who do it best to do it at all.

Mind you we rather like having you around so please pull up a chair and make yourself home. After all, it's your home too and you know what they say ... "Su casa es ... uh ... su casa!"

Joe

That or reading, "This message is hidden because a complete moron is on your ignore list."
True, and it is a wonderous thing, but remember that Stuka is also rhapsodizing about his freaking truck and has extended conversations with dalem about cigars. Add to that having to read about Lars stealing his employer blind and then getting blind himself and it makes for pretty poor reading.

Or were those the complete morons you were referring to? Maybe we need a roster ... oh wait, CM shot that one down ages ago.

Joe

Bugged, don't leave. If you leave, then all we'll be reading about is trucks and cigars.

Flor.jpg

Trucks, cigars and a cigar truck can all be found delighting the senses and exciting intellectual or emotional admiration especially on a happy and healthy and prosperous Sunday such as this one!