Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I didn’t know Fallout 3 was getting ready for release, I for one think the Fallout games were some of the best made. I am going to go pre-order it now. Thx

No problem, welcome to the Peng Thread. Careful mentioning Rad Scorpions around here sets some of these guys off!

Hey, I didn’t know Fallout 3 was getting ready for release, I for one think the Fallout games were some of the best made. I am going to go pre-order it now. Thx

.....and we care about what you are doing....why?

Ahhh, the end of another working week and I'm 2 Becks and 2 JD's into the evening....

Turns are out, Leeo is not responding to turn 1, Joe is too busy hunting octogenarian tail in Mes Doine or sumfink so can't return a file and Noba's Pentium 133 can't cope with the 1:1 ratio map of France he thought it might be 'kewl' to play on.....

Guess I'll just have to see what lurks within my humidor instead....

Quick! Mock your betters, which is everybody!

If he were to "mock his betters", don't you think there are better places to look for them than in the MBT? And it's fairly certain that you wouldn't be the first choice, either.

Boo, why do you keep pitching these sofballs? Too easy.

Leeo is not responding to turn 1...

I processed the turn yesterday. Went to email it, and the turn wasn't in the folder. Tried to load an email file, and CMAK saw the turn I'd done, but somehow Macro Daft Vespa couldn't find it. I think the silicon was playing tricks on my vodka-pickled brain. I'll try again tonight. I mean, try to get pickled. It's something at which I excel, after all.

Ahhh, the end of another working week and I'm 2 Becks and 2 JD's into the evening....

Turns are out, Leeo is not responding to turn 1, Joe is too busy hunting octogenarian tail in Mes Doine or sumfink so can't return a file and Noba's Pentium 133 can't cope with the 1:1 ratio map of France he thought it might be 'kewl' to play on.....

Guess I'll just have to see what lurks within my humidor instead....

You only work a four day week? , and how do you get so much booze when you live in a Muslim country? I think we should turn you in to the local Mullah...it might be fun to have an example made of some feckless infidel. What goes on in that place? is it as liberal as it seems? Isn't the whole country technically a humidor, couldn't you just put cigars out on a window sill?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You only work a four day week? , and how do you get so much booze when you live in a Muslim country? I think we should turn you in to the local Mullah...it might be fun to have an example made of some feckless infidel. What goes on in that place? is it as liberal as it seems? Isn't the whole country technically a humidor, couldn't you just put cigars out on a window sill?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't think Unka Stukey does any actual work at all, the lucky swine. He just smokes and drinks and tries to look like he knows what's going on. Seems to be working for him.

I don't think Unka Stukey does any actual work at all, the lucky swine. He just smokes and drinks and tries to look like he knows what's going on. Seems to be working for him.

Shhhhhh! Don't say it out loud! I'm trying to keep it a secret.......

yeesh, so many questions...

You only work a four day week? .

No, when you are snoring your fat head off on a sunday morning, I am at work. No 'resting on the sabbath' for me, that's for religio-tards (apparantly).

and how do you get so much booze when you live in a Muslim country?

uh, duuh, i go to the liquor store here and buy it....

is it as liberal as it seems?

Yes, more or less....

Isn't the whole country technically a humidor, couldn't you just put cigars out on a window sill?

Not really, I keep the cigars in a humidor to keep them dry...

You have alot of questions for someone so stooopid, I'm starting to doubt what everyone says about you.