Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

I hate the fact that you can't go back after time has passed and edit a post...am I missing something?
Oh I'm confident that there are any NUMBER of things you're missing ... but to answer your question ... Yes.

From the FAQ (i.e. Do A Search) ...

Your ability to edit your posts may also be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.
So, as usual, we can blame B.F.C. ... as usual.

Joe

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been reading these forums now for a while and I was just wondering when this concept is supposed to start. Right now would be great.
Silence foul SSN ... know you that you have wandered, likely enough unwittingly ... as evidence I point to your post ... into the realm of the Peng Challenge Thread.

See our works ye lesser mortals ... and tremble.

By the way, I just visited one of the branches of your employer ... and let me tell you McDonald's hasn't dropped a bit in area of customer service and quality food ... of course it hasn't improved any either but regardless, keep up the average work.

Joe

Silence foul SSN ... know you that you have wandered, likely enough unwittingly ... as evidence I point to your post ... into the realm of the Peng Challenge Thread.

See our works ye lesser mortals ... and tremble.

By the way, I just visited one of the branches of your employer ... and let me tell you McDonald's hasn't dropped a bit in area of customer service and quality food ... of course it hasn't improved any either but regardless, keep up the average work.

Joe

LOL. I don’t work at McDonald’s; I am often referred to as an ambulance chaser. As for calling me a lesser mortal:) is that what you say to sleep better at night or are you trying to compensate for something. Wait. Forget I asked, that's your business not everyone else’s.

LOL. I don’t work at McDonald’s; I am often referred to as an ambulance chaser. As for calling me a lesser mortal:) is that what you say to sleep better at night or are you trying to compensate for something. Wait. Forget I asked, that's your business not everyone else’s.

You seem to average around 1 post every nine months. Why don't you come back in May and let us know how we're doing, eh?

79%??

You'll be growing mushrooms in there Mini Scrotan unter-hamster.

I dunno what brand humidor I have but it has an external hygrometer and glass panels on top and the front so I can keep an eye on the little beauties. Oh and its gloss piano black so thats purdy.

I could post a screen shot but you know how funny they get about that in here.