Peng is Challenged by a T-90....and wins!!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coincidentally i'm enjoying a JD right now after smoking a lovely Cuban 'Trinidad' on the balconey whilst looking down at the poor people and flicking ash on their heads.

This is why you will be among the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Well, one of many reasons, really.

What if you just put everyone on ignore? Then you would have the whole thread to yourself, and you could post anything that you wanted, but you would never get a reply, either good or bad ones....now would that be any fun?

Obviously Stuka didn't care for Fallout II.

What if you just put everyone on ignore? Then you would have the whole thread to yourself, and you could post anything that you wanted, but you would never get a reply, either good or bad ones....now would that be any fun?
We'll that's kinda the point there Nidan1 old chum. If we are diligent and ALL put certain people on IGNORE then at some point just talking to themselves won't be much fun anymore ... and if not, since they're on IGNORE, well that's okay too.

However, it doesn't work as well if ONE person (everyone turns to stare significantly at Seanachai) fails in that task and then quotes the IGNORED party.

Joe

You've always been an ashflicker in my book, Stuka me boy!

Quit trying to be clever and send a turn EX-squire'o mine.

Or are you balking at turn one whilst awaiting instructions from the pointy hatted one?

Or perhaps hiding under your bed from the nasty, manly-man from o'er them thar mountains?

Who's revolting?

You were asking for a list? Afraid you didn't make it? Assuredly such a list would dictate, nay DEMAND, your name to be counted if it were a true listing of 'revolting'.....and Boo, mustn't forget Boo. Lord knows I forget to send him turns as it is, wouldn't want to slight him in such a fashion. Insult, injury and such.

You were asking for a list? Afraid you didn't make it? Assuredly such a list would dictate, nay DEMAND, your name to be counted if it were a true listing of 'revolting'.....and Boo, mustn't forget Boo. Lord knows I forget to send him turns as it is, wouldn't want to slight him in such a fashion. Insult, injury and such.

Well done, laddie. You picked up the play on words and ran with it. Clever lad. So very proud. Very proud indeed.

Well done, laddie. You picked up the play on words and ran with it. Clever lad. So very proud. Very proud indeed.

Oh come now Peng, the lad's a scurilifious SSN, how is it even conceivable that you, the Great and Noble Peng, could possibly be proud of anything a mere SSN would do?

I think you're losing your sense of standards ... see, that red waving banner over there ... THAT'S your standard ... the SSN rallys to the purty pink one with ruffles on it.

Joe

Who's revolting? If it is the elitist bastards against the religio-tards then I'm all for it. If it's the grubby masses with their pickemuptrucks and raggedy overhauls let's squash it with rutabagas and turnips.

*Clique*Clique*Clique* go the hateful posts...all the while pointing the finger at those with whom they disagree. Troll, troll hollers the trolls as they remain elitist and blind to any and all that dare disagree with their malice filled opinions. Blame; blame religion whenever it suits them, as it doesn’t matter if it has anything to do with religion or not as long as they have their hated enemy of religion to blame for their own intolerance. Intolerance towards those who disagree with their opinions, which they use to hold themselves on high, as they spew their antipathy across the Internet. If you don't like my sense of humor then get off the web!

Yeah, Nobama will give us care bears and flowers and communes and girlymen and nannies oh my!

Giant scorpions would spin-off all kinds of fun sports and hobbies. I for one would enjoy 4-wheeling in the desert (which used to be Minnesota) climbing dunes and blasting giant bugs. Damn, that reminds me Fallout 3 is available for pre-order!

Hey, I didn’t know Fallout 3 was getting ready for release, I for one think the Fallout games were some of the best made. I am going to go pre-order it now. Thx